Emo lyricsUse me as you will.. Pull my strings just for a thrill.. And I know I'll be okay.. Though my skies are turning gray..Emo song lyrics
(Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel)

RaZZLe_Ma_DaZZLe's Profile Comments

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last | Total Comments: 247

Blurred-Tears - soEmo.co.uk
Blurred-Tears

Dec 03 2009, 03:44 AM

okey m dokey...=S
Blurred-Tears - soEmo.co.uk
Blurred-Tears

Dec 02 2009, 01:08 AM

all of them cept the ones on boobs or...yeh...i dont wanna go that far so i'l just shut up...lol
Blurred-Tears - soEmo.co.uk
Blurred-Tears

Oct 12 2009, 02:01 AM

holy spider on a stick...thats quite cool actually...can u take a pic of them all plz xx
Blurred-Tears - soEmo.co.uk
Blurred-Tears

Oct 09 2009, 04:34 AM

24 PIERCINGS!!!!?? WHERE?!? HOW CAN THAT BE!>!
Blurred-Tears - soEmo.co.uk
Blurred-Tears

Oct 08 2009, 02:41 AM

im ok...i really want my tummy pierced but iv only got my ear lobe pierced 3 times both sides and my top ear on the left side...im jelous... x x
XxFailedPerfectionxX - soEmo.co.uk
XxFailedPerfectionxX

Aug 16 2009, 07:45 AM

I'm Mad Cause My Friend Is A Bitch, First She Talks About Me To My Other Friends Then They Tell Me And She Denys It. She Called One Of My Best Friends A Whore, And I'm Done With Her Drama. Lol. I Was So Mad.
XxFailedPerfectionxX - soEmo.co.uk
XxFailedPerfectionxX

Aug 14 2009, 10:35 AM

Your Welcome.
I'm Kinda Mad But Okay,
You?
emotionally_inapt - soEmo.co.uk
emotionally_inapt

Jun 03 2009, 08:54 AM

sorry to hear bout the car accident :( glad ur ok! :D

and i TOTALLY tryed to take advantage of my mothers guilt over my arm but sadly her guilt didnt last long *sigh* but oh well, as is life lol

im plannin on goin out to this party this friday...one of those.."if u find me, u can have me" kinda partys! should be fun *wink wink* lol..just me and a group of crazy costumed peps ;)

SAVE THE ANIMALS!!...do u want my new puppy? jk JK..its cute but it eats EVERYTHING..and im covered in scratchs *sigh* i cant wait for the hyper jumpy faze of doggy/puppy life to end lol

lucky me they didnt put a cast on my arm cuz they said it wouldnt get enough air. but they did put it in one of those long annoying bandages and a sling........omg im sooo hungry...whqt i wouldnt  give 4 sum chocolate :D

ttyl reply soon!

p.s. i still cant decide what my next piercing is gonna be..........im leaning toward a nipple ring...should i? im so undecided!

grim90reaper - soEmo.co.uk
grim90reaper

May 28 2009, 02:52 PM

hey great to hear from you sorry to hear about the car crash huggles you tight ud look very smexi wiv  blue hair anime's cool my mates ar into that.

missed speaking to you lots but you're back so woohoo big kiss ive been poorly recently and a bit depressed pics up now so have a look have to run now but speak to you soon x

emotionally_inapt - soEmo.co.uk
emotionally_inapt

May 25 2009, 04:30 PM

i fractured my arm *sigh*......there's not even a gd story to go with how it happened.....*clears throat*..my mom was pissed at me so on her way past me in the hall she shoved me out of her way and i fell into the dogs cage, into the wall, then landed painfully on the floor.......it hurts..

so whats new with u???

grim90reaper - soEmo.co.uk
grim90reaper

May 22 2009, 01:21 AM

hey you ok you haveng beenon xx
grim90reaper - soEmo.co.uk
grim90reaper

May 18 2009, 02:52 PM

oh god stop that growling lol its kinda hott no i think yure genuinely hott and if i lived round by you thered be hell o pay anywayz im uploading a pic now so see what u think xx
rachelakafabeo - soEmo.co.uk
rachelakafabeo

May 18 2009, 10:30 AM

oh hi
was up with you?

grim90reaper - soEmo.co.uk
grim90reaper

May 18 2009, 05:03 AM

yeh i go to new college redditch doing forensics i have had bad relationships too but cant understand why u have ur ubercute xx
grim90reaper - soEmo.co.uk
grim90reaper

May 16 2009, 02:15 PM

not really single at the mo :( but stripper exotics i wouldnt mind lol wb if you want xx
grim90reaper - soEmo.co.uk
grim90reaper

May 15 2009, 12:15 AM

yeh im great wot assignements do u have to do? anywayz love and kisses xx
Pagan - soEmo.co.uk
Pagan

Apr 27 2009, 04:47 AM

your getting your clevage re pierced sounds cool i like it aww that lamb but at least it will look good come dinner time sorry if that upset you!!!!

yes i dont like cfuts much i was talkin to this woman and she went off for about 10 mins and another woman called some1 and said the dog hasd been left there in the cage for 4 hours and i said no it hadnt but no1 cared THE WOMAN WAS MEAN she onlt did that cos that dog beat her in the ring!!!!!!!

yes im stressed tooo i ahte being like this.i hate exams

oh stayed over my mates house who owns a pub and the step sister was so racist to me it was horrible my mate had to hold me back so was so drunk so thought brarck obama was british argh

im leaving in 3 weeks and 4 days school that is yay for me!!!!!!!

X x wb x X

pyro555 - soEmo.co.uk
pyro555

Apr 25 2009, 09:28 AM

dang, oh well *keeps my hands on your boobs* lol

pyro555 - soEmo.co.uk
pyro555

Apr 25 2009, 09:25 AM

let meh cover them with my hands! *grabs your boobs*
pyro555 - soEmo.co.uk
pyro555

Apr 25 2009, 09:22 AM

lol, uhm what if it was on the lips?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last | Total Comments: 247