Emo lyricsGirls, to do the dishes Girls, to clean up my room Girls, to do the laundry Girls, and in the bathroomEmo song lyrics
(Beastie Boys - Girls)

RainbowEater_Ameh's Profile Comments

Pages: First Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last | Total Comments: 124

xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Jul 31 2012, 12:04 PM

Ah well work has really been getting on top of me and my mind right now is going crazy for various reasons!! Life eh...? x
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Jul 31 2012, 11:47 AM

What's up Ameh? I am online, but catching up on tv at same time since been away for a few days x
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Jul 31 2012, 11:17 AM

Hey been fine thanks. I went to Wales for a few days recently :) Back to work tomorrow though. How's you? X
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Jul 25 2012, 02:43 PM

Stupidly hot and kinda tired after a hard day. You? xx
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Jul 24 2012, 03:39 PM

hey Ameh it's ok I know I'm not the best at txting back sometimes anyway. Hope your alright and miss you xx
GloomyBearLovesYou - soEmo.co.uk
GloomyBearLovesYou

Jul 23 2012, 09:58 AM

huh?

Jul 23 2012, 03:02 AM

Hehe thats cute :P i love having super close friendships like that
Like if i could id adopt casey so he could actually be my bro :3 <3
Lol well most of the people on here are lovely...and then you have carmen -.-
But hes just stupid and looking for attention

Jul 23 2012, 02:55 AM

Lol yeah i have one friend whom knows more about me than others, his name is casey and hes like my little bro <3
He knows everything about me :3
But im with you on that i defineitly tell the wonderful people on here more than my friends at home
You guys are just alot more loving and accepting <3

Jul 23 2012, 02:48 AM

Well im glad things are working out bewtween you too :)
And yeah thats what i love about this site i dont have to be afraid to be mydelf :D
Tbh i have more friends on here than i do at school :P

Jul 23 2012, 02:36 AM

Lol i kinda hope i get a girl idk ive always struck out with guys :P
Btw congrats on finding the boy of your dreams im happy for you :D
Lol i wish people here didnt care but gays and bi's arent the most loved so i keep it a secret :P

Jul 23 2012, 02:31 AM

Lol yeah ive know about my sexuality for a while now but i had to keep it quiet because people here arent the most accepting :/
But its nice to tell you, i told my friend kira and now she wants to set me up with a girl xD
Lol thats good that you dont come on til night cuz i usually sleep all day because im lazy and have no life and not alot of friends :3
Awww i love the rain go out and dance in it!!! :D

Jul 23 2012, 02:17 AM

Lol awesome :D you like the only girl i know thats bi :3
And thats good to hear its hard for me to trust people now adays :/
But im glad i can trust you :)
And perfect now i just have to make a mental note to get my lazy behind on here more often so we can talk :D

Jul 23 2012, 02:09 AM

Awww really? :D thats sweet of you :3
Lol okay first thing i should tell you....IM BISEXUAL xD
Hmm great to tell my bestfriend that :P
And same goes to you im great at being trusted and im always there for everybody regardless of who they are :')
And good now i know when is the best time to talk to you :D

Jul 23 2012, 02:04 AM

Lol yeah i bet that would be annoying but id rather have that then waking people up while theyre sleeping D:
And yeah ive tried to just forget him....but sadly he hurt me way to much to just up and forget about him, ive known him for almost a year
And for majority of that time he was my best friend whom i told everything to :/

Jul 23 2012, 01:53 AM

Yeah :/ ive cried over him tbh >.< I wish i hadent but i have so i avoid him
And i havent slept yet :P im a weirdo
Ill most likely fall alseep soon and then wake up tomorrow night xD
But for some reason tonight i couldnt sleep o_o
Lol id rather be ahead of people than behind people :3

Jul 23 2012, 01:46 AM

Lol your welcome :')
And well odd people are the best people ^^
Hehe its almost 5am, i live in Canada so like everyone on here is ahead of me xD
btw im sorry if your on chat and your switching from the chat to this
But the guy on there who is annoying everyone really really hurt me before
And i was getting sad so i dont wanna go back on there :$

Jul 23 2012, 01:39 AM

Hehe yaaay! Im loved ^^
This has been like the best night :P
I made a super cool and super gorgeous friend :D
And awww im jealous of your friend i bet your really fun to hang out with
But shopping? What time is it where you are? :O

Jul 23 2012, 01:33 AM

Hehe thanks sweety i try to be as lovely as i can be cause i love making new friends
And clearly i made a good choice when i decided to say hai to you :3
I love you already :p
And me neither i'll have my laptop soon :DDD

Jul 23 2012, 01:18 AM

Lol i dont know im not the greatest at getting along with people :/
But im happy you wanna be friends with me :D your very lovely yourself
Sadly i dont have skype because i broke my laptop but im saving and soon i'll have a laptop
So maybe we can skype when i get it :D <3

Jul 23 2012, 01:12 AM

D'awwh thanks love :3
Id just like to say
Im quite shy so it is vey nice of you :)

Pages: First Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last | Total Comments: 124