Emo lyricsour dreams and our rage Blurring the lines between real and the fake Dark and lonely I need somebody to hold meEmo song lyrics
(Lana Del Rey - National Anthem)

Alternative clothing from Sohos

May 28 2009, 01:55 PM

こんにちは!

hello!

StrangeGreenTiger - soEmo.co.uk
StrangeGreenTiger

May 26 2009, 12:03 AM

well that guud im glad shes home and school is just gay all together i graduated last year so im not bothered by it anymore haha but yess im kinda guud i have the flu AS usual im always sick with sumfin but OMG fell inlove with Something by Escape The Fate hHAHA there still my fav band hahaah

StrangeGreenTiger - soEmo.co.uk
StrangeGreenTiger

May 24 2009, 05:00 AM

heyy how are things goin with ur mum hope shes betta now then things may not seem stressfull for u..... im soo bored no1 wants to talk to me its like IGNORE EMILY-LOUISE WEEK or sumfin here :( its hell annouying anyways hope ur ok

xx Emily-Louise

StrangeGreenTiger - soEmo.co.uk
StrangeGreenTiger

May 18 2009, 01:59 PM

thats guud um yerr i hate him for it but im givin him one more chance and thats it... and im a body peircer at an awsome shop Costmetics Plus haha so i get like cheap as peircings HAHA WOO!!

StrangeGreenTiger - soEmo.co.uk
StrangeGreenTiger

May 17 2009, 01:45 PM

wow im sorri to hear about ur mum i hope she gets betta soon shes lucky to have a daughter like u but its guud that ur optimistic alot more then wat im being rite now... im illnes is gettin worse nd my mum dnt give a crap my housemates just give me shit all the time my bf is cheatin on me nd i dnt no wat to do about it AND my work is well awsome now haha and i listen to wat ppl here in australia call emo music i guess no1 around me listens to the same stuff as me.. but its k i like being different haha

xx Emily-Louise

StrangeGreenTiger - soEmo.co.uk
StrangeGreenTiger

May 17 2009, 04:53 AM

heyy.. hmm id love to have sum1 new to talk to haha so of course il talk but where to start haha im way over work... sick of my family... and frends DNT EVEN get me started on them so im my world there is ME and then theres ... EVERY1 ELSE its fan-freakin-tastic rite now haha wbu..?? wats up with u??
StrangeGreenTiger - soEmo.co.uk
StrangeGreenTiger

May 13 2009, 01:17 PM

um heyy wats up..?? im kinda bored and need sum1 new to talk to and well ur online so im gunna say hi.... and ur cute haha just thought id remind u of that hahah anyways

lovage xxEmily-Louise

xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

May 07 2009, 11:01 AM

Heya like the blog. Just had a look, but I don't know much French anymore :( x
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

May 07 2009, 09:38 AM

Heya So-empty-shell welcome to soEmo.co.uk

Please fill out your profile and add some pics when you get the chance.

Find other members using the Browse feature and check out the Emo Forums as well.

The site is still in development so if you have any suggestions or problems please email info@soEmo.co.uk

-Matt