Emo lyricsThey called us a dead generation, they told us that we wouldnt survive. They left us alone in the maelstroem, as you can see we are all plenty alive.Emo song lyrics
(Stonesour - 30-30-150)

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Blue Banana

bloodonmy-X-back's Profile Comments

Total Comments: 16

dank666memes420 - soEmo.co.uk
dank666memes420

May 12 2016, 06:41 PM

BRO LETS GET IT COME TO RAWR XD STREET AND WE CAN RAWR TGEDER LMAO *LOLS*
emoblckbarbie - soEmo.co.uk
emoblckbarbie

Nov 01 2009, 01:55 PM

<b>Hello! I thought i should add you ! You seem like a nice girl and iim new to dis site!
XxDarKEmoxX - soEmo.co.uk
XxDarKEmoxX

Dec 07 2008, 08:46 PM

hey...
mmmm,,,

i like your style
XD
MerciPourLaVenin - soEmo.co.uk
MerciPourLaVenin

May 24 2008, 09:15 AM

DAYNIEKINS!!!!
troy made me get one so now im bored.
how are you?
and yes i have had alot of coffee today =]
True-Emo - soEmo.co.uk
True-Emo

May 24 2008, 03:17 AM

my god the name to start with n everything just goes downhill from there
Katie-XD - soEmo.co.uk
Katie-XD

May 04 2008, 08:37 AM

Hey

>> thought i would add u
>> u seem ded nice x
Silent_Screams - soEmo.co.uk
Silent_Screams

Apr 18 2008, 03:11 PM

hey dayniekinzz lol that is now your name daynie kinzz, how are you
exhale_emo_denah - soEmo.co.uk
exhale_emo_denah

Apr 18 2008, 01:01 PM

no no!lol its spelt dayana but i go by denah^^srry i my typing isnt so good...
my day has been good and terrible...lol i can b a super conplainer....but i guess rite now i got reason 2...its just me an my ex r real close...and then...he is so mad at me that it breack me in halph!
exhale_emo_denah - soEmo.co.uk
exhale_emo_denah

Apr 18 2008, 12:38 PM

not so good..:(...lol....u have da same name as i do...exept spelled a lil bit diff^^thaz y i sed hi^^ but i go by denah^^
exhale_emo_denah - soEmo.co.uk
exhale_emo_denah

Apr 11 2008, 10:45 AM

hey!!!nice 2 meet u,im denah
Care-Bear-Scare - soEmo.co.uk
Care-Bear-Scare

Apr 02 2008, 04:04 PM

Ya well first of all i just asked my BF to give me a list of all the bands that we always listen to, i don't know if she copied them from you or not i just put it on my page the way i got it from her on hotmail, sorry if she did but i didn't. um... ya #2 I'm 12 ok. i don't know if you know any 12 year old who doesn't say OMG and LOL. and ya i laugh and i have fun but when i say i hate preps i mean girls that are all pink and poofy and make fun of everyone else that doesn't look identical to them. So you know you can have your explanations of it and i'll have mine. And i really don't want to have a disagreement with you or anyone else on this website. I am sorry if I'm being a jerk right now but honestly I'm not a prep. And sure you can label me what ever you want but I'm still gonna do all the same crap. sorry thats the way i am. and if you don't like it sorry but i haven't changed for anyone.XOXO hopefully this can pass
mrs_nathan_leone - soEmo.co.uk
mrs_nathan_leone

Mar 19 2008, 03:14 PM

Hey i tried to find you on myspace but cant :/
mrs_nathan_leone - soEmo.co.uk
mrs_nathan_leone

Mar 19 2008, 03:02 PM

I'm obsessed. I love like all the same music as you!

Haha. Im like new to this thing but it's pretty rad!
mrs_nathan_leone - soEmo.co.uk
mrs_nathan_leone

Mar 19 2008, 03:00 PM

Hey do you like Madina Lake?
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Feb 29 2008, 12:16 PM

Not much of a sports person myself either but bowling aint too bad. I use to like mountain biking and bmx'in but since got a car not been out. Should do though used to be great fun x
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Feb 28 2008, 11:47 AM

Thanks and I'm good yea. Always busy working and sorting out this site and out and about.
Need more hours in a day!! x matt x

Total Comments: 16