Emo lyricsDon't you try to blame this on me. My love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who shot me. And god damn it, I can barely say your name, so I'll try to write it and fill the pen with blood from the sink.Emo song lyrics
(Pierce The Veil - Bulletproof Love)

emotionally_inapt's Profile Comments

Pages: 1 2 Next Last | Total Comments: 31

RaZZLe_Ma_DaZZLe - soEmo.co.uk
RaZZLe_Ma_DaZZLe

Jun 03 2009, 01:18 PM

i dont recommend a nipple RING.. a bar would look hot tho ^_^ the rings stretch the hole alot and most of the time they end up with lumps either end for no reason, i think its just the way tht they heal, but i caught my ring alot which hurt like a bitch when it was healing. A bar is smaller and easier to clean, i find them alot better. if u get it pierced can i see? lol ok. tht was a joke pls dnt think im a sex crazed lesbian lol

and your party sounds alot like an orgey.. coincidence much?!! well i hope u have fun but dont get too drunk, its not nice remembering who you had sex with until the child you will eventuali give birth too ends up looking like them lol ewww! and no drugs!! or youll have me on your tail.. if you happen to have one that is.

PUPPILICIOUS!! i am willing to accept your puppy and welcome it into our home!! tehe after the puppy stage tho ;) omg.. today i have been walking dogs at a kennels and i am exhausted!! and also covered in blisters, not like i was ugly enough already o noo! lets throw blisters at her because shes kind to animals! lol there was this one dog that i walked for about an hour id say, it stll had energy to bite my arm and run off with a ball, WTF!!

i had to take out some of my belly piercings yesterday..im well depressd about it =( but alas i have a plan!! the two that i took out were surface piercings that naturally regect after little bit anyways so i am going to have two more piercings  roughly in the same place but as actual belly button piercings like my others, this way it will look like a star! yay!!

chocolate.. that really is a good idea!! might have to join you ^_^

reply soonage! hope you are okies x x x x x x x
RaZZLe_Ma_DaZZLe - soEmo.co.uk
RaZZLe_Ma_DaZZLe

May 26 2009, 02:59 AM

i take it you had to have a cast over it.. can i sign pls? *puppy eyes*

well erm.. i was in a car crash yesterday.we had stopped the car to let a motorbike come thru and he went straight into the front of us.. no one in the car was hurt but he wasnt wearing a helmet and now has a broken leg and a serious head injury. i mean i do feel sorry for him but ya know.. itll make him and his mates learn i guess. =( to to take my mind off things i am taking on a mini project.. to shut down a nearby pet shop cs i hate the conditions the animals are kept in ^_^

i had to take out my scaffolding yesterday cs it hadnt healed properly =( i hate taking out piercings cs i know tht ive spent time like cleaning em and money getting em in teh first place.. hopeufli gona get it re done soon.

Hope you arm gets better soon love!! and i also hope you used it to make your mum feel bad i would have done tbh ^_^ lol chocolate on demand. aww man i fell asleep on a galaxy bar last nite.. so grose!!
o yea.. i also went to an anime convention last week.. most.. epic day ever!! me and my mates cosplayed as zombies and got discounts off of everything tehe x x x reply soonage!! x x x
silentdarkboy - soEmo.co.uk
silentdarkboy

Apr 25 2009, 01:55 AM

Hi long time no see....

just_another_emo_kid - soEmo.co.uk
just_another_emo_kid

Apr 17 2009, 03:53 AM

sry ter hear that...

not much is new rly... same old, same old.

RaZZLe_Ma_DaZZLe - soEmo.co.uk
RaZZLe_Ma_DaZZLe

Apr 16 2009, 03:27 PM

woah.. i never had to have one of them things in school. i cant see how it makes a difference tho, im pretty sure you knew you ddnt wana have kids lol aww  man i feel sooooooo sorry for youz!! erm.. with moi?!! nothing much has been happening. i went to londan today with my dear pal lucas, camden was awesome! i got a flashing sword and some waffles.. thats about it lol i am also going there this saturday which should be fun fun fun again! ive started driving aswel.. i suck arse!! i stalled the car to stop myself from running over this car and my instructor had a go at me!! =O biatch lol i had to take out my cleavage piercing aswell =( i am so sad about it cs i loved tht one, twas my favourite but i did get an equali as awesome piercing to take its place! WOOP!!

are you sure nothing interesting has happened in your life recently? i havent spoken to you in ages chick.. do u have msn?? o god.. it was easter the other day and my god i havent eaten so much chocolate in ages.. ive been eating in bed aswell.. not good!! i fell asleep on a creme egg.. packets of rolos and then a bag of mini chedders lol my rats have started eating chocolate now.. make them even fatter lol so does that parenting doll ever stop.. have u been getting any sleep? lol anyways.. write back soon!! x x x
James - soEmo.co.uk
James

Mar 23 2009, 06:43 AM

Hey, that's fine :]

Not too much is up.. just this lame research paper. You?
RaZZLe_Ma_DaZZLe - soEmo.co.uk
RaZZLe_Ma_DaZZLe

Mar 21 2009, 09:48 AM

hey chicken!! havent spoken to you in a while, sorry i havent reali been online ^_^ hows it hanging then lovey?? hope its all good in the hood xx
why-must-i-kill - soEmo.co.uk
why-must-i-kill

Mar 14 2009, 06:26 AM

nothings up.

how about you?
RaZZLe_Ma_DaZZLe - soEmo.co.uk
RaZZLe_Ma_DaZZLe

Mar 10 2009, 10:55 AM

nahh i dont think there wil be any more doggehs cs theres only staffis left.. she was the only cuteh! lol mes just will have to avoid her until she goes so i wont get upsetted. sorreh its taken me a while to reply.

erm.. anything interesting happening lol ive been feeding all the baby animals on campus XD i fed week old kittens, ive been helping incubate goose eggs (no. not by sitting on them) lol and feeding all the lambs ^_^ they are so cute!! but alas i have to pay for this joy. by doing COURSE WORK!! whhhyyyyyyyy!! everything comes with a price. i do love my college tho XD o yea.. my last stick insect died =( im keeping the cage thingy for when my snailies start to breed so i can give them to some of my mates hehe i cant wait to have lil bubi snailies that i can hold tehe ive also made some new mates at college.. who havnt stopped groping meh!! lol my whole class thinks im a lezbo now, which i am rather proud of actuali hehe

what bout u hunneh?? xx

just_another_emo_kid - soEmo.co.uk
just_another_emo_kid

Mar 10 2009, 03:58 AM

hm... hit it pretty much on the nail right there. only difference is my asshole dad is out and living in the same house as me.
ive been better too. doing good though.

just_another_emo_kid - soEmo.co.uk
just_another_emo_kid

Mar 09 2009, 03:57 AM

hey ter ya too...
that's kewl... what are they?
and susre, ill add ya.
hows it going?
3ree_dee - soEmo.co.uk
3ree_dee

Mar 08 2009, 10:14 AM

yeah sure, why not :P Im Aleks :P
RaZZLe_Ma_DaZZLe - soEmo.co.uk
RaZZLe_Ma_DaZZLe

Mar 08 2009, 06:36 AM

mes have 20 piercings now ^_^ hehe i got my anti tragus pierced yesterday, hurt like fuck cs it had to be done slowly so the needle ddnt go thru my whole ear lol apart from that i have 5 in my lobes, 1 cartiladge, conch, tragus, nose, tongue, two in my lip, cleavage, nipple and i also have 5 in my navel. im proud of them and it makes a good conversation piece. but theres someone in my class at college that thinks she is catching up to me and trying to beat me. i get them because i love piercings not to be better than someone else, her attitude just really pisses me off. anyways how have u been? i have a cold =( and i cant get that dog i like because shes been taken ='(
RaZZLe_Ma_DaZZLe - soEmo.co.uk
RaZZLe_Ma_DaZZLe

Mar 06 2009, 09:32 AM

i have 19 XD im getting atleast one more tomo tho, im not exactly addicted but i do love em ^_^ its something i can show people instead of being boring to talk to lol what have u got? mes wanti to see!!

how are youz today? im tired =( xx
fallinkid - soEmo.co.uk
fallinkid

Mar 06 2009, 01:07 AM

i have a yahoo msn if u wan't it... but i tell you from now i'm a boring person... i don't talk to much
RaZZLe_Ma_DaZZLe - soEmo.co.uk
RaZZLe_Ma_DaZZLe

Mar 05 2009, 03:40 PM

erm.. i tend not to go outside seeing as there are swarms of chavs around every bend lol and thanx for letting me know about your sexy time ;) that happened to me recently actuali, i was engaged to my ex and he said he wanted to live the single life and he came round about a week later wanting sex what a nub end! but i do indeed love my smexi time. i used to be well good at running and sports, what ever went wrong lol im still as strong as i used to be tho.. totali pwnd my mate (whos a big guy) lol i duno what i norm do.. i just watch anime, read manga and go to college. o! and get piercings! i do that alot lol xx
RaZZLe_Ma_DaZZLe - soEmo.co.uk
RaZZLe_Ma_DaZZLe

Mar 05 2009, 01:50 PM

it has to be emperors or kronks new groove ^_^ i know it sounds wierd but hey lol there are sooo many sexual references in kronks film its unbelievable, how little kids can find that funny is beyond me, i guess they figured more "mature" people like me watch it hehe aww man why did you take that! or ddnt u have a choice in the matter? im asleep during the day in classes and talking to my mates online at nite, lectures are so boring tho, hardly worth staying awake for ^_^ you been up to anything interesting recently?
fallinkid - soEmo.co.uk
fallinkid

Mar 05 2009, 12:39 PM

i've never been outside of Romania ... maybe this summer i'll go to Italy. but nothing sure.
RaZZLe_Ma_DaZZLe - soEmo.co.uk
RaZZLe_Ma_DaZZLe

Mar 05 2009, 09:30 AM

i am pleased it made someone happy XD well today has probs been one of the best days ive had for a while.. putting aside the fact i had my second driving lesson today and stalled it (many times) *whispers* but its our lil secret lol i was forced to listen to some random american guy on youtube aswell.. i felt like throwing my shoe, it was just his voice, face and hand actions all at once, they got too much. it was like watching a puppet show lol i was also singing and dancing to lion king *sings* o i just cant waaaaait to be kiiiiiinnngggg!! hehe what bout u? xx
fallinkid - soEmo.co.uk