Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

the first hit felt like hell but now they feel like heaven know these fists so well you bear the indents of them Adam (Reformatory), by Nicole Dollanganger

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - -ThisIsMyDarkSide-
-ThisIsMyDarkSide-
Forever is now (song) Apr 18 2014, 01:39 PM
Please don't steal my lyrics! Tell me what you think. Sorry it's a bit on the depressing side! Before the end There was light When did we fall? Into eternal night For all I know It was me When did we sink so low? So if this is it And forever is now You’re leaving me And it’s over somehow Please remember me Remember us, as we Used to be You know when We would smile Then we would fight I-still loved you all the while But now we’re dead It’s all gone Just my voices in my head So if this is it And forever is now You’re leaving me And it’s over somehow Please remember me Remember us, as we Used to be Please just go now Spare my tears Then just forget How I stayed through all the years Through all we fought -I- Never knew Your love could just be bought So if this is it And forever is now You’re leaving me And it’s over somehow Please remember me Remember us, as we Used to be *Bridge* Run away and leave me here, And as you go don’t shed a single tear, Because you lied because we died, it turns out months ago, Stay with her, I hope you’re pleased, Though I still dream that you would never leave So if this is it And forever is now You’re leaving me And it’s over somehow Please remember me Remember us, as we Used to be So if this is it And forever is now You’re leaving me And it’s over somehow Please remember me Remember us, as we Used to be

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 21 2014, 10:11 AM
I really like it!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More