Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

i dont care what you think, im not seeing a shrink,im not another student or a mother to take you s*** out on so lets see what you got lets see what your not or whatever else you pretend my world, by sick puppies

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Torch Apr 23 2014, 03:16 PM
So I've just found a new browser called Torch and I love it so I thought I'd share with you all. So this is built on the chromium platform so it has the same security and connectivity as the Chrome browser, it will sync all your settings if you use Chrome too. This browser also offers a media downloader to easily download videos and audio, a built in torrent client, an easy search and share facility and an add on which will get around certain blocks (so useful for school/college/uni/work). As well as these few little extras it can make your Facebook look amazing! Take a look and let me know what you think http://www.torchbrowser.com/

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 23 2014, 03:57 PM
I have used it before and it's good. I mean you can do everything it can do using Plugins on Chrome, but having it all "out the box" will be good for a lot of users.
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Apr 23 2014, 04:03 PM
It's much easier than using proxies or hunting around for extensions, that and I'm kinda lazy

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More