Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn? But that's alright because I like the way it hurts! Just gonna stand there and here me cry? But that's alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie… Love The Way You Lie, by Eminem

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

WristyBuisness
Fancy starting a Screamo band with me? (worcester area) Aug 02 2015, 06:48 PM
SO I've never made a topic before here so this will be my first on this site, having failed to appeal an ad on joinmyband.co.uk and Facebook (no replies, I guess it's the wrong audience for this type of music) I tendered my goal to be a screamo front-man, you know like Attack Attack! (usa) or 2009 Asking Alexandria..... (I Like guitar as well so perhaps in time I could be a guitarist, with some help! ;)___________________ is the kind of thing I go for/lean towards........I want to organise 2 guitarists, bassist and a drummer..... and I don't have the equipment to make a demo (I'm poor as s*** duhhh) ...... really important that you are in Worcester or can get to Worcester easily since I can't drive/don't have a car, I don't care about making money per se' I just want to vent my frustrations in life into a microphone and have people make it sound good lol message me here if interested, I read them all, I am very good at replying I don't ignore stuff, Let me know what you think or if you have something already I could try out for... that would be great, cheers

Replies

Zammyinlove
Aug 03 2015, 06:21 PM
Good luck , man. that sounds like loads of fun except i'm nowhere near there. But i'm sure you'll fine someone in the end :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 04 2015, 10:21 PM
I'll come see you play :D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More