Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

All the pain I thought I knew All the thoughts lead back to you Back to what was never said Back and forth inside my head I can't handle this confusion I'm unable; come and take me away Take Me Away, by Avril Lavigne

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

MajesticCats
I'm not emo Mar 20 2017, 09:46 PM
I may not be emo, but I like having them as friends...and yes, I realize that I do look that way, but I don't like being stereotyped...Can anyone relate?

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Mar 21 2017, 08:24 PM
I think everyone should just be who they are, labels don't really matter!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 21 2017, 09:31 PM
I'm not emo either
Emo Pictures - wildchild_14
wildchild_14
Mar 24 2017, 05:46 PM
im not either im more alternative than emo
Emo Pictures - straylady
straylady
Apr 09 2017, 12:38 PM
I also really like emos as friends, the music, the style and just the people. I dress in emo way but my firend says I'm too cheerfull to be emo XD
cupidstunt
Aug 11 2017, 11:29 PM
Alternative if I have to be labelled. I would cringe if someone where to call me emo, my music tastes are too complex for that. Although I'm a very sensitive person I guess that's down to having social anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome,ptsd and other issues and just being myself rather than a stereotypical label.
DND
Aug 15 2017, 11:34 PM
I'm viking. And if we're friends, I'm your nigger.
Emo Pictures - ICameHereToLearn
ICameHereToLearn
Aug 17 2017, 03:53 PM
Lol, I'm not really that Emo, I'm also into indie, Kpop, alternative, musicals, and I don't even dress like I'm Emo. So I relate.
LittleWitch
Feb 21 2018, 10:32 PM
I’m more pastel/goth than emo if I am being completely honest. But I do understand that you like having emo people as your friends. I have many people who i am friends with that label themselves as emo. It just matters on how you perceive labels at this point.
Emo Pictures - CosmiicKitty
CosmiicKitty
Feb 22 2018, 09:12 PM
I suppose I'm more alternative/just really fucking edgy lmao It's fun being friends with more emo people than chavs tho

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More