Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We fell by the wayside and slowly watched ourselves die, a lonley death in which, no one cared and no one came. When the walls cave in we only have ourselves to blame. Without The Bitter the Sweet Isn't As Sweet, by Mayday Parade

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

KventinAvagaro
Has anyone ever had rhinoplasty? Oct 21 2022, 05:27 PM

Has anyone ever had rhinoplasty?

I've already set aside enough money to get a rhinoplasty, I have a bump on my nose that really bothers me.

I don't smell well and my nose doesn't breathe well.

I've been living in Turkey for 2 years now, but I've never seen a clinic that offers rhinoplasty.

Do you know any good, proven clinics?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Oct 21 2022, 06:38 PM
can't say that I have, but I did a quick search and found that there are at least 322 doctors who perform rhinoplasty in Turkey. as for how good they are, I mean they have pretty decent reviews but I can't say for certain as I don't live there or know any of them personally. that said, I can give you the site I found them on if you'd like.
KventinAvagaro
Oct 21 2022, 09:09 PM

Hi. I would be happy if you could show me where you found these clinics. I've found quite a few too, but often, they're not very good quality. And it's pretty hard to rely on reviews as they can be corrupt.

When I googled rhinoplasty clinics, I came across good clinics like Turkey Rhinoplasty, where there are definitely good care and qualified doctors. But unfortunately, it's too expensive for me. This is the case when you're trying to find a clinic that will be inexpensive and at the same time, I will be sure that I will not suffer at the hands of an unqualified doctor. :)

On the website you found, can I see how expensive the clinic is? Thanks!

Royhalister
Oct 21 2022, 09:41 PM

I've really been looking for a lot of proven places to feel more secure about the outcome afterward.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More