Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Cold white walls, keep you from your pad and pen. You just wanna stab again. I can't believe it's half this hard, You never knew your mind was dark, no! Don't You Dare Forget the Sun, by Get Scared

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXghost07Xx
xXghost07Xx
Where Should I Go? Nov 18 2022, 02:39 AM

I didn't think I'd be able to until at least a year from now, but I'll very likely be able to move anytime during next year (not just the last two months).

Where are the Emo guys in the United States located in greatest proportion? Where are the people in said country least likely to discriminate in the employment process based on looks? Where are they most likely to believe I'm ready to enter the workforce after going out of the state where I've been trapped for the last 2 years?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Dec 13 2022, 09:33 PM

honestly your best bet would be either north-east coast or west coast. California is easily the least discriminatory but also the most expensive at least that was my experience, then there is Washington and Oregon which aren't too bad. I really like it here in Massachusetts which has pretty strong anti-discrimination laws, but I hear Maryland and Rhode Island are also pretty safe. so, you got some options.

In terms of emo population, I can't promise anything. some parts of MA have a few but I've never been to a place where there's notably a high population of us. 

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More