Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

...and now the sunset's turning red behind the smoke. Forever and Alone bulletproof love, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Lerrofer
A new house Dec 02 2022, 12:50 PM

Have you ever considered a possibility to buy a new house for yourself?

Replies

Uter
Dec 02 2022, 03:29 PM

I would love to do this of course but you should also consider that houses are very expensive, so i don't think that i will be able to do this

robertopupka
Feb 02 2023, 12:39 PM

If you want to buy a house, you should definitely think about waste https://www.ourgreenstreets.org/org/llansamlet-recycling-centre/ .An alternative to traditional incineration can be pyrolysis - a process that takes place at extremely high temperatures and complete isolation from oxygen.

Landfilling is widespread in the UK. This method of disposal has many disadvantages: high fire risk, release of caustic substances into the atmosphere, contamination of groundwater and soil poisoning.

AleksShamles
Apr 28 2023, 11:35 AM

It is but I believe it's more beneficial to buy an old house and then renovate it. It's usually cheaper. I did it actually some time ago.  The hardest thing was the kitchen renovation. Luckily Moderntiling helped me with tiling (obviously). Thankfully, plumbing and furniture were in a decent state.

Emo Pictures - x_emoisforlovers_x
x_emoisforlovers_x
May 08 2023, 08:17 PM

not easy for folks in our generation T^T

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More