Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Shotgunned cans like flowers Drink yourself to death Watch you fall asleep alone Pissing the bed Bunny Boy, by Nicole Dollanganger

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - LonelyPoet
LonelyPoet
Is something wrong with me?… Dec 21 2023, 06:58 AM

Okay so the thing is I hate people. I hate talking to them and I hate when they talk to me (sounds so dark and edgy šŸ¤£). Iā€™d like to think this is a new revelation but when I look back more honestly I see I kind of have always been that way. Iā€™m that person that people say ā€˜why are you so quiet?ā€™ While I internally wish they would fall into traffic alone with their consideration. I especially hate men and overly masculine women as well, I donā€™t know something about them makes me wish there mothers had swallowed. I not an asshole though, only at tiny few of the people I hate know that I hate them. I just donā€™t talk to people unless I have to do to most people Iā€™m just ā€œquietā€. I tolerate people, this includes my family, anyone I know could die tomorrow and I wouldnā€™t care either way. Romantically Iā€™m pretty much the same, I try to be polite and positive but I canā€™t muster up a bit of emotion for anyone (they were shit dudes anyway but still). I kind of thought I would grow out of it but over the years it just seems to get worse. Is this a sign that something is wrong with me or do I just have an unfortunate personality.

p.s donā€™t tell me to go to therapy no one can afford that shit in this economy lol

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 22 2023, 12:06 PM

How many years has it been going on and how old are you now?

LonelyPoet
Dec 22 2023, 08:37 PM

Forever I guess? Iā€™m 24

Emo Pictures - murirem
murirem
Feb 25 2024, 11:20 PM

Nothing is wrong with you, and your personality is not ā€œunfortunate.ā€ You donā€™t need to grow out of it. Itā€™s not a curse. People used to call me ā€œquietā€ too, but Iā€™ve just learned that the people I keep in my life should be ones who wonā€™t judge me.Ā 

I donā€™t hate men, but every time Iā€™m walking outside, I keep turning my head, as though some guy is following me.

If you truly hate this part of you, what could you do to change? (Personally, I donā€™t think itā€™s bad, but Iā€™m not you, I donā€™t really know whatā€™s going on in your life.)

LonelyPoet
Feb 26 2024, 03:23 AM

Thatā€™s a good way to look at it. I donā€™t really want to change legitimately so I guess I stay like this for now. I guess I just feel pressured to be a more ā€œnormalā€ person so I can be successful in society but at this point I donā€™t really care.

Emo Pictures - murirem
murirem
Feb 26 2024, 11:44 PM

Donā€™t worry, normal doesnā€™t exist. Itā€™s just pretend. Plus, the view on what is normal changes over time. Success doesnā€™t have to be what society wants. Ultimately, itā€™s your life. It should be what you want. :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More