Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So now you're on your own, won't you come back home? To see you're not that kind And find the strength to find the strength to find another way Come Back Home, by Two Door Cinema Club

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Hot Weather - Like it? May 11 2008, 09:05 AM
From what I know a lot of people that can be seen to fit into the emo, goth, etc stereotypes don't like hot weather much. Do you? Bit random I know just interested :D

Replies

victhevamp
May 11 2008, 02:30 PM
lol well u already know how i feel, not a fan of the heat or the sun either really, such a goth! :D xxx
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 12 2008, 04:09 AM
Nah as I've said, well complained about a few times, I don't really like it that much. But it makes a change from the cold winter. I don't see how people can actually lie about all day getting a suntan *shudder* :P. I don't HATE the sun, but I don't like it either. But yeah, it puts a nice vibe around things and people are more willing to come out :D xx
Fatalx
May 14 2008, 07:06 AM
I love it. Reminds me of the many months I've spent on holiday in America. Reminds me of being where there are no chavs! :P
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 14 2008, 09:40 AM
Haha, isn't that what we all wish for though darling? A chav-free world :P Alas, it'll never happen :(
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
May 15 2008, 03:02 AM
well it not sunny now is it its raining and i dont like it i love the sun it makes my go even darker skin colour that is well off to sapin next wed hopefully lot of sun lol Yours Pagan
Sugar_Cane
May 20 2008, 08:01 AM
Hmmm, that's a good question (: I like the sun, cause it makes me really happy and hyper all the time, and I smile a lot more. On the other hand, if I start acting happy, people ask me what's wrong cause I'm the 'emo chick' at school, so it's a lot easier just to look miserable all the time!
shepardosdemon
May 20 2008, 01:05 PM
i dont mind the heat but i hatte the sun because i burn really easily, so at college is we sit outside i put my hood up and i get abussed for it by all the chavs :S im the only emo like nearly in the hole whole college only have one rockerish friend :S so lonely
victhevamp
May 21 2008, 09:48 AM
awww *hug* well theres enough emo/rock people on here you can talk to :)
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 21 2008, 02:11 PM
That's the thing though some times, many people wish that there was just more rock/emo people in their area. Ah well, at least we've all got this friendly and love-filled site :D
shepardosdemon
May 22 2008, 02:39 AM
haha yep i can talk to all of u and enyone else can to :D yea it sounds like there never is enough emos/rockers where people live :S well i live near a town centre so lots of chavs. :(
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 22 2008, 05:01 AM
There is just chavs, EVERYWHERE. They're taking over this dump of a country. It's an embarrassment to be honest. :P
shepardosdemon
May 22 2008, 07:11 AM
yep they are taking over and its not good at all. i bet they like the heat tho :D
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 22 2008, 07:58 AM
Haha yeah, all the chavvy assholes all come crawling out to play the minute the sun goes out. We really need to kill em all off :P
Sugar_Cane
May 22 2008, 08:00 AM
I think we should. We should be totally clichand load up machine guns with razorblades or something. That's our thing: 'Remeber all the times you commented about razorblades to us? Well, NOW THEY'RE COMING TO GET YOUUUUUUUU!' It's a bit long though :S
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 22 2008, 10:04 AM
Haha Evie great idea.. If someone looks chavvy but doesn't act like a twat that's ok I guess. Better than everyone looking the same.
victhevamp
May 22 2008, 01:43 PM
hahaha LOVE IT razorblades flying thru the air then stabbing chavs sounds like a great idea :D
Sugar_Cane
May 23 2008, 12:21 PM
I had a dream about that last night (: I agree. I don't have anything against people dressing like chavs - it's a free country - but when they start acting like total c*nts towards us, that's when I object.
victhevamp
May 25 2008, 11:35 AM
yeh same here, i have alot of "trendy" friends but they are fine, its only the ones who have a bad attitude i dont like
Emo Pictures - bymyowndesignifall
bymyowndesignifall
May 29 2008, 04:34 PM
I like how the topic changed from the weather to killing chavs hah
victhevamp
May 29 2008, 04:48 PM
yup changed a bit didnt it, killing chavs is always a good topic :D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More