Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Time for me to leave this place, don't feel like its going to come come come Let It All Hang Out, by Weezer

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

SomeMorbidKid
Art portfolio May 12 2008, 03:43 AM
Hey everyone, as some of you already know, i'm working on an art portfolio for college (just in case i screw up my exam) and i need lots of opinions, and this is way easier than commenting people individualy... don't know why i didnt realise sooner :) I've added some of my work on my pics, so yeah... Thanks to everyone who has already taken a look, but if anyone else would be so kind, and if you have the time, take a look? ... theyre on my pics and i would appreciate feedback :)

Replies

shepardosdemon
May 20 2008, 12:55 PM
haha guess who?? "u give up" its me :D well i still thing ur drawings are amazing keep up the gd work. x
hawthornemidnight
May 24 2008, 09:22 AM
Right, well i'm making my own porfolio myself and i have looked at your work and i got one suggestion for you. try life drawing. Your work is really goog but i've looked at hundreds of college art programs and toured one of the top art schools in the u.s. and they all say the same thing if you can draw a model well and quickly you've got a way better chance of getting in. and it is way easy to do. just find someone tell them they have to hold still for a little while and sketch them. if you got any comment or questions back feel free to reply.
victhevamp
Jun 06 2008, 04:49 AM
yeh thats true live drawing is a good talent to have and will also improve your skills with your drawnings :)
hawthornemidnight
Jun 12 2008, 11:09 AM
It seriously does and if i draw stuff i really hate to draw like hands--grrrr to all hands--than i usually though i still hate doing hands get better at it.
SomeMorbidKid
Jun 12 2008, 11:16 AM
thanks for the advice ^-^
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 13 2008, 08:24 AM
Roxi....? I'm also trying to put together an Art Portfolio for when I go for a meeting at the college I'm trying to get enrolled in. I would be most appreciated if you could help me decide what are the better drawings? Thank you hun :D Comment me please?
victhevamp
Jun 13 2008, 04:51 PM
display some of your pictures here? :)
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 12 2008, 05:59 PM
Don't know why the first two are so big... :/ And remember, some of these I had to do with a tablet! :P
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 13 2008, 09:42 AM
Looking good Tantra and I'll edit the sizes of the larger ones slightly.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 13 2008, 09:46 AM
Some of my art: (Both Digital and Traditional) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
victhevamp
Jul 13 2008, 02:06 PM
oooo i want a tablet, what you think of them? they worth it?
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 13 2008, 04:07 PM
Most of those I had to do without a tablet! >_< I think they really are worth it, sure you can get really big ones but you don't need it that big really, I really need another one though! So yes, they really are worth it, I highly recommend one :D You want one then? Yay! :D
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 13 2008, 04:07 PM
Oh and thank you Matt ^-^
victhevamp
Jul 13 2008, 04:22 PM
yeh wanted one for a while, i dont partically draw much but i thought it would be handy when making things on photoshop, specially when ive got a laptop so i have no mouse either!
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 13 2008, 04:32 PM
Maybe you should get what I have? It's like a little laptop mouse :D So good sometimes for when my wrists start hurting xD
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 13 2008, 04:33 PM
Speaking of art, I drew a very emo picture today when I was a little upset xD
victhevamp
Jul 13 2008, 04:37 PM
hmmm a mouse any better to be honest, my mum said she would get me a tablet for xmas last year so hopefully i will get one eventually :D awww hope your feeling better now! lets see the pic!
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 13 2008, 05:11 PM
Ooooh yay - so when you get this tablet... what are you going to use it for? And yeah, I think the mouse is a lot easier to control then this god damn mouse pad some times! >_< Ah haven't got it on my computer yet, it's hand drawn - grr I need a scanner! Shall post it when I can :D
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 13 2008, 05:11 PM
Oh and I'm feeling much better thank you :D
victhevamp
Jul 13 2008, 05:18 PM
whoops meant to put isnt any better* i find the touch pad easier than a mouse....might be because im left handed tho, will use to use on photoshop, i make/touch up/edit photos on there all the time! for tools like the lasso tool if you know it? will be soooooo much easier

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More