Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

...Though you're dead and gone, believe me, your memory will carry on... Welcome to the black parade, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Clint_Mason
Clint_Mason
EMO BUCKET May 12 2008, 06:58 AM
I tries this site and Emo Bucket is much better. www.emobucket.com Their site made me more emo.

Replies

victhevamp
May 16 2008, 02:22 PM
emo bucket bores me!
Sugar_Cane
May 17 2008, 05:46 AM
Same here! And I get really confused with it... This site is WAY better (:
victhevamp
May 17 2008, 06:02 AM
yup yup MUCH better :D
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 17 2008, 08:14 AM
They have slightly different purposes at the end of the day. Emo Bucket is older, more established and good for mainly checking out emo pictures.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 17 2008, 08:43 AM
I've never heard of emo bucket til now, checked it out and guess what my conclusion was? SHIIIIIIIIITE! As you said, it's just for pictures really, not really comunicating with people that have simular interests :D If this site beats Myspace, it pretty much beats everything :D So yeah, it's WAY WAY better :D
Emo Pictures - OurAndy
OurAndy
May 19 2008, 01:56 PM
I had heard of emobucket.com before (or should it be pronounced emobouquet.com :P), and I agree with everyone else, it's great for pics. Yeah it has a forum, but that isn't exactly a unique feature really is it. Not really my sort of site and I have never felt a desire to register with emobouquet/bucket.com whatever it's called. :D I must say I am a little curious about what you said in your post Clint "Their site made me more emo", so does this mean that emobucket.com has made you become something that you actually aren't, surely if you was meant to be more emo than what you were already (not that I realised there was 'levels' of being emo), then you would have become that by yourself. I think I would be rather concerned if an outside influence had impacted me so much that it changed me into something that I hadn't chosen to do myself. I shall have to have another look at emobucket.com, I wonder if it's some kind of subliminal messaging at work on the site. :D
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 19 2008, 03:25 PM
Gosh I had never really seen that in the "description" of the post. Skimmed it probably, so thank you sweetheart for pointing that out. You're so right, how can a site make you become more "emo"? Hehe, I never knew that there were 'levels' of emo either. I shall remember that next time I see someone. "How emo are you?" :P Again I took a look at emobucket.com and I'm not surprised you hadn't felt any desire to register. The home page, in itself isn't very interesting. One thing that made me sign up to this site (well what made me wait until the 'register' feature was created :P) was the home page and what Matt had wrote in very long detail explaining what he was trying to accomplish. I think Clint that you should re-evaluate yourself and see who you actually are not what something has influenced you by. Of course, music and other things are allowed in certain ways :D
Emo Pictures - OurAndy
OurAndy
May 28 2008, 09:50 AM
Haha, well what can I say, I enjoy reading between the lines. :P Yeah the 'levels' of emo is a little unsettling, perhaps we should have a word with Matt, add it as a feature, members 'Emo Level' for 1 to 10, do you think :P Personally I have found soEmo.co.uk to feel like a really welcoming place where everyone is approachable, like minded and not trying to put down anyone else (with the exception of True-Emo was it, what is she about :s...chav in disguise I am wandering :s & only a handful of others). Emobouquet.com, just doesn't give me the impression of having a community feel, it seems rather impersonal. I think Matt has really hit on something, created something with soEmo.co.uk, he's managed to create almost like a big family of like minded people and as far as I can see it's working really well, serious well done to Matt. :D Don't worry Tantra, if I do send Matt a podium it won't be as high as the one I sent you. :P xXx
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 28 2008, 11:00 AM
Why thank you Andy, although I think he deserves a higher one then myself but then again; I must be loved more :P At any rate, I've been using the podium to full-effect :D Back to the topic now, I agree. Matt really has done well with this site :D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 28 2008, 11:01 AM
Andy your right it is very friendly here which is great, BUT it makes it very addictive for myself! If only the site was my job I'd go to town on it! The only money I make is a small ammount from people clicking ads they are interested in. I really do appreciate everyone that joins especially the more active ones like yourself.
victhevamp
May 28 2008, 11:46 AM
hahaha OurAndy love how u say Emobouquet.com :D
Jun 05 2008, 07:38 AM
i haVE 2 buckets. i put my pickys put there.then i got a new one cuz i lost me password.
Emo Pictures - OurAndy
OurAndy
Jun 05 2008, 10:14 AM
Hehe, well 'Bucket' just sounds common doesn't it Vic :D *Andy thinks he's been watching 'Keeping Up Appearances' a bit too much. Oh I think I might have a 'bucket' somewhere but I think mines got a hole in it :P
Jun 05 2008, 11:21 AM
:D
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 05 2008, 01:29 PM
Andy: Oo-er to the hole in the bucket :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 05 2008, 03:36 PM
We have a few thousand pics on here that are all yours anyway now...
victhevamp
Jun 06 2008, 04:25 AM
Keeping Up Appearances rocks and i want a pink bucket :D lol matt what you mean exactly?
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 06 2008, 06:27 AM
Yeah Matt, I've re-read that three times and it still makes no sense. and people say MY comments confuse them in the forum! :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 06 2008, 01:54 PM
Emo Bucket is mainly for emo pics. If I simply made a gallery of all the users pics on here there would be a few thousand pics. I do not see the point though..
Emo Pictures - OurAndy
OurAndy
Jun 06 2008, 02:16 PM
Hey Matt, Yeah I agree with you on not bothering with the gallery, I sometimes think when there is a gallery where they all just get dumped, the pictures lose their meaning. When the pictures are on a persons profile, you can see that the pictures are of them or mean something to them. That's my thoughts anyways. :D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More