Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

back at school they all thought i was an outcast carcrash a hopeless fool they said to me (oh) my girlfriend said i messed up will i ever grow up? in the end, im not gonna reject, by 5 Seconds Of Summer

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Come on who thinks wearing 2 belts is kool? May 19 2008, 12:29 PM
Lot of emo's tend to wear 2 belts with at least one for show...including myself. Do you or do you think it's stupid? While I'm on the topic - do you still favour the classic silver and black leather studded belts or more colorful sorta ones?

Replies

victhevamp
May 19 2008, 12:41 PM
hahaha no commment on the first bit :P i still like the classic leather ones the best, need to have 3 rows of studs tho, the coloured stud ones are pretty nice too xxx
Emo Pictures - OurAndy
OurAndy
May 19 2008, 02:52 PM
Hey I wear two belts, I actually like the look and I don't think it looks stupid at all. One belt is definately for show, although both mine are 'show' belts. Although I do still own the silver and black studded belts I have actually been wearing coloured, white belts more recently. How do you, other people wear their second belt? I have mine through a belt loop at one side and then pretty much hanging loose.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 19 2008, 03:29 PM
I'm sorry people but I'm really going to have to dis-agree with you on this one. (Sorry!) I mean come on, what can a second belt do that the first can not? I, myself have never tried the two-belt look and until I do one day and decide it's not actually that bad, I shall stick to my current opinion of thinking it's silly :D
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 19 2008, 03:29 PM
And by the way Matt? You can't spell "cool" correctly :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 19 2008, 04:25 PM
True yea but I have spent ages trying to fix the Browse coding on the site so im very frustrated!!!!
May 19 2008, 07:01 PM
i reckon it looks pretty cool...depends of how u wear the two together though
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 19 2008, 07:23 PM
Ah yes you mentioned that on MSN - okies then sweetheart, you're let off for the 'kool' thing :P
Sugar_Cane
May 20 2008, 07:41 AM
Everyone's gonna start hating me now :P But I wear a minimum of 2. Depending on what I'm wearing.. I hate belts with skirts :S But yes, I wear a lot of belts. Normally black leather with single row of silver studs and plain white leather with a star buckle. And then red leather triple silver stud, pink leather triple silver stud, pink fabric with star print or blue plastic leopard print depending on outfit (: I have something against coloured studs on belts though :S Silver all the way! Sorry guys!
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 20 2008, 12:30 PM
I have a belt with red and black studs but hardly wear it as I love my classic black leather belt with silver studs too much.
Fatalx
May 20 2008, 02:14 PM
I wear two belts. Of course, neither of them properly. If I wore a belt with my skinnies it'd just be painful. :P One of them is pink & black, three rows of studs. The other is green & black with four rows.
Emo Pictures - pixie_1989
pixie_1989
May 22 2008, 01:16 AM
i have the classic studded belt and i no this may b a stupid question but how do you wear two belts?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 22 2008, 10:10 AM
Usually ones through the loops and the other through one loop so it hangs down or through none, but tight enough so it stays on!
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 22 2008, 02:17 PM
I must admit that does sound a little cool...grr - no! :P
Sugar_Cane
Jun 01 2008, 09:12 AM
Ahaha. Still wearing my 3.. sorry guys!
Emo Pictures - xxxmcremoxxx
xxxmcremoxxx
Jun 04 2008, 01:18 AM
Yeah I mostly wear 2 belts. I have a black/white checked one I wear & then a studed one I like to wear with it. The studs are just plain black. Definately have to get some more belts tho. Just haven't really found many I like that much yet. As to how I wear them, I usually wear one normally & one through one loop. Definately wear the studded one more coz I can wear it at work & its one of the few emo things I can wear at work. Usually just wear them with jeans tho. Don't wear too many skirts.
victhevamp
Jun 06 2008, 04:43 AM
question for girlys...do you wear belts with skirts at all?
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 06 2008, 06:44 AM
I do yes. Always. In fact I hate wearing a skirt without one :D
Emo Pictures - poetryxisxmyxsheild
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jul 01 2008, 09:43 AM
i wear to belts most of the time =]]
victhevamp
Jul 07 2008, 07:06 AM
ooo i only wear belts with trousers/jeans not skirts, dont think they go as well with skirts
Emo Pictures - AllReasonGone
AllReasonGone
Jul 21 2008, 03:41 PM
Is it wrong I wear three? xD One normal one to hold my pants up, and two studded Lowlifes for the fashion statemnet?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More