Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I know that you like me, kiss me with your eyes closed Kiss me with your eyes closed, kiss me with your eyes closed Kiss me with your eyes closed I know that's your favorite dress, set fire to it your favorite dress, by Lil Tracy & Lil Peep

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Come on who thinks wearing 2 belts is kool? May 19 2008, 12:29 PM
Lot of emo's tend to wear 2 belts with at least one for show...including myself. Do you or do you think it's stupid? While I'm on the topic - do you still favour the classic silver and black leather studded belts or more colorful sorta ones?

Replies

sk8ing_nick
Dec 19 2008, 02:00 AM
K no posts for ages, but anyway.. Only belt I wear is a shoelace belt : P It's comfortable and light so it doesn't mess up my skating, and it's different : D Friends take the piss and call it a hobo belt lol, they just jealous they didn't think of it!! : P
selfhater
Dec 20 2008, 12:00 PM
i wear two belts to be different, like everyone else. but i think it looks cool. i ususally wear a red and black studed one round the loops, then a softer one hanging down.
sk8ing_nick
Dec 20 2008, 03:47 PM
"to be different, like everyone else" lol : P
selfhater
Dec 20 2008, 04:05 PM
ye, well its way fucking different from the trolls that live here.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More