Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I understand, I'm a liability Liability, by Lorde

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

shepardosdemon
Great friends you have made on the site? May 20 2008, 02:35 PM
Hey everyone i was just wondering if anyone has made any new and great friends on this site. I have met a couple of great people, well actuarly everyone I talk to is great but there are two girls that stand out for me and and its Roxi (SomeMorbidKid) and Tantra (Tantra_B) I know you two go through some hard times but I wish you the best and i'll always be here for you both anytime of night. x But thats not to say the rest of you arnt good friends, there are loads more but these two are top of the list. :D anyone else care to share?

Replies

SomeMorbidKid
Jun 11 2008, 09:38 AM
oh! thankyou, how nice! ^-^
shepardosdemon
Jun 11 2008, 09:49 AM
haha well im glad you have started to believe people now roxi :P Everyones falling over these days. i nearly walked into a lampost yesterday :S i looked behind me then turned around and it was there, but luckly i got round it fine.
Jun 11 2008, 09:53 AM
Lol, Me to once, But the lampost won. I Was talking to my bf (ex now) and i was to busy looking at him and i hit my head on a ticket machine thing :S
SomeMorbidKid
Jun 11 2008, 10:05 AM
i didnt say i agreed, i just said it was nice for them to say teeheehee you walked into a lamppost
SomeMorbidKid
Jun 11 2008, 10:07 AM
by the way i was laughing at Matt, not Trevisha ^-^
Jun 11 2008, 10:34 AM
I Dont mind u laughing .. Lol Im use to ppl laughing at me weirdly..
SomeMorbidKid
Jun 11 2008, 10:55 AM
aww... im not gona laugh :) i dnt get laughed at, i get gawped at.. lol i dont look THAT strange XD
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 11 2008, 11:00 AM
Maybe they like you...?
SomeMorbidKid
Jun 11 2008, 11:08 AM
haha, you ARE joking right? no, im pretty sure its not that XD
shepardosdemon
Jun 11 2008, 11:33 AM
No i'm sure Matt is right lol well I just about got round it ok but it did look funny or must of done. well i laugh at you all the time, so I guess its only fair. No no no actuarly its not fair you laugh at me and my spelling more then I laugh at you. humf :/
SomeMorbidKid
Jun 11 2008, 11:38 AM
no, i dont think he is. really. i dont laugh at your spelling, i merely correct it coz you asked me
shepardosdemon
Jun 11 2008, 11:55 AM
Yea i think he is. No your right you dont laugh it's the others :S there against me. It is getting rarer that you have to correct me now and I thank you for that :P x
Jun 11 2008, 12:32 PM
i lost track so im just going to say: HI!
shepardosdemon
Jun 11 2008, 12:48 PM
yea i end up that was sometimes with these fourms but on topic ur a new friend to me atleast and im sure we will start talking soon :P
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 11 2008, 01:05 PM
Haven't you lot been busy? :P Roxi: You are pretty gorgeous though. I don't care what you say, you are :D Haha, the classic lamp post. Reminds me of a story (all sit round my children) :D I was on my way to Tesco's, like always and there was this lovely young guy on a bike, of course he kept staring and nearly bashed into a lamp-post...poor guy :P I felt so bad! Gosh, I'm surprised - I'd also like to add Baby Matt to my list of "Great Friends I Have Made On The Site" :D
SomeMorbidKid
Jun 11 2008, 01:29 PM
Kitten: HI! :D Baby Matt: its okay :) Tantra: haha aww thanks ^.^ you lovely person, you *hugs*
SomeMorbidKid
Jun 11 2008, 01:32 PM
my lil sis walked into a lamppost, nearly knocked herself out. i laughed so hard i cried XD
shepardosdemon
Jun 11 2008, 01:33 PM
Yep we have, taking your lead and getting lots of posts :P See she is pretty really, Roxi start accepting it. Story time yay, thats much better because I dont have to read anything. Well i think I might have to blame you this time tantra because you should know your stunning looks are a deadly weapon to boys :P Why are you surprised ? That we are friends? haha well i've added you to mine now aswell yay :D x
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 11 2008, 02:05 PM
Aww thank you Baby Matt - aren't you sweet? I'm not pretty or anything though :s (I could give you a run for your money couldn't I Roxi?) Roxi: Glad you're calling Baby Matt, well Baby Matt :D Baby Matt: I don't know why I said surprised. Ah well, *shrugs* You're a good friend and I'm sure you'll become a better friend once we start to talk more :D
SomeMorbidKid
Jun 11 2008, 02:17 PM
run for my money in what? looks? of course. saying your not pretty? not a chance! IM best at that!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More