Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I use chopsticks, Yes I do I use chopsticks to eat you Through your stomach and up your spine Through your skull, Your brains are mine Sluts gets guts, by Blood On The Dance Floor

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

victhevamp
30 seconds to mars and Jared Leto May 22 2008, 01:38 PM
what are peoples veiws on this band, firstly do you class them as emo? and secondly do you like them or not? From reading kerrang they seem to be a band and guy that you either really love or really hate i personally dont see why people hate jared ltto so much :S

Replies

victhevamp
May 22 2008, 01:38 PM
whoops leto*
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 22 2008, 01:44 PM
One, I don't really think they're emo. Their old stuff was a bit better in some ways though but meh. :P I know what you mean Vic! Jared is like Marmite, you either love him or hate him. I personally think he's a great singer, he's 'cute' I guess, but meh I prefer his voice :D (Although, what is with his hair these days?!) My mother can't stand Jared for some reason, I'm always asking why but all I get is a "I don't know, I just don't like him" :P I think 30 Seconds To Mars are great. :D Woo!
victhevamp
May 22 2008, 01:53 PM
yeh i totally agree i love 30 seconds to mars and was soooo gutted i couldnt see them last year or at GIAN grrr i think jared is a good singer too and have to admit he def is attractive, havent seen his hair lately tho, what is it like? i think why most people dont like him or the band is because he was already famous before for being an actor (think ive only seen him in fight club) so alot of people find him very arrogent :S
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 22 2008, 02:09 PM
I couldn't find the really bad picture of him sporting the god awful hair cut, this was the best I could find. In this picture it looks like it's grown a little but when I first saw it, it was like half a bowl head on one side of his head. Was ridiculous. If I manage to find the one I'm talking about, I'll tell you :D. Alas, here's the link(I hope:P): Jared Leto I still prefer the red bits in his hair though :P And yeah, I saw that horror-like movie with him in when I was quite young. :P Can't remember what it's called but meh
victhevamp
May 22 2008, 02:20 PM
hahaha that pic is funny :D read the article attached to this photo Link lol
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 22 2008, 02:29 PM
I think he looks better with make-up on :). Ah wait....there was one time he had literally nothing on his face and he looked rather stunning. But that was only once! :P
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 22 2008, 03:39 PM
Load of shit...nah only joking in a dodgy mood at the moment...x
victhevamp
May 25 2008, 12:00 PM
awww matt *big hug and ever bigger kiss* i think jared leto and the others wore neon body paint at Give it a name woooooo :D
May 25 2008, 04:26 PM
well... lol ppl who know me well know not to get me started on leto but i'll keep it short :P i wouldnt classify them as emo but i have NO IDEA why ppl dnt like jared leto...my friends cnt stand him but yea i reckon hes pretty damn hot... :P
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 26 2008, 09:10 AM
Vic: I saw a few pictures of 30 Seconds To Mars at Give It A Name and I thought the band looked quite nice :P As for the person above - Yes he's good-looking, but there are better :P
victhevamp
May 26 2008, 09:50 AM
lol who are better then? also what girls do you or other people like? amy lee seems to be a popular one
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 26 2008, 10:55 AM
Dan from Madina Lake for once, or Matt from Bullet For my Valentine :D Well I liked Amy Lee before I liked Hayley, but I like Hayley more now :] I quite like people like Emma Rigby, Kate Beckinsale etc :P There's not really that many to chose from :P All seem to be chavved up bleach heads :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 26 2008, 11:51 AM
True that. Lot of guys for you girls, but the choice for us is limited. The only one that springs to my mind is Amy Lee..
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 26 2008, 11:53 AM
Aww all the poor little emo guys *pats head lightly* :D No wonder many guys in the emo culture are bi :P
victhevamp
May 26 2008, 01:36 PM
my mum likes padge from bullet :D lol
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 27 2008, 05:11 AM
They all seem to like him, Padge :P Don't see why though....Matt is clearly the way to go :D Haha Vic, how did we get from Jared Leto to Bullet for My Valentine? This forum surprises me too many times :P
victhevamp
May 27 2008, 06:41 AM
lol yeh the fourm topics change quite a bit dont they, i quite like all the guys from bullet except the drummer, and matt still dont see the fasination with amy lee :P
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 27 2008, 06:25 PM
:O What's wrong with Amy Lee? :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 28 2008, 11:06 AM
Guess she isn't that special..
victhevamp
May 28 2008, 12:57 PM
lol yeh i find her typical but i know alot of people who do like her

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More