Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Bother me tell me awful things you know I love it when you do that helps me get through this without you! Awful things, by Lil Peep

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

victhevamp
A day in the life of an emo..... Jun 02 2008, 07:51 AM
from an old idea i had for a documentary for uni lol descibe your typical day here...everything from geting up, deciding what emo clothes to wear, doing your hair, going out with friends, going to gigs etc :D lol

Replies

selfhater
Dec 02 2008, 01:15 AM
imnot to sure matt, i dont know its a possibility, however if everyone had a blog, attention might be drawn away from the main forum. it might be worth a trial. i dont really know. you could have a go at crating a poll to see what the general concensus is. also, i think that if everyone had their individual blog, maybe they wouldnt get read if you get me, because people arent looking. where as as it is now, all the "blogs" are centralised. but i dont know what the winning formula is, it cant hurt to play around though. anyways.. so my day: where do i start? do i start from when i woke up? or from midnight?.. fuck it, when i woke up its all the same. i woke up yesterday evening at half 6 or so and chilled in bed till ten to eight this morning. through the night i had some food many cups of tea, and i even played on my guitar. i mainly watched red dwarf and listened to some qotsa. at 0750 i thought right fuck this, im done lying down and got some shorts, t shirt socks and trainers on and had a nice old run only did 5.2 miles but it was still good. havent done any long running for ages. its also good for running the smoke outta my clogged congested black lungs. cough wooo. . so yer, finished that and had some porridge and a brew. just had a shower and gna walk my gorgeous dogs soon. then im gna be decorating the middle room. not really interested in that at all. id rather learn some songs wooo. tune in next week to find out what colour the middle room is. hahaha
CHRIS_POPCORE
Dec 02 2008, 02:52 PM
C'on, every emo should live like this (like me): 7 in a mornin': get up, bathroom, teeth, guyliner... coffeeeeeeee... 8:30 college that's it 17:45 come back home ZOMBIE MOVIE HERE (and every time with some food and a cup of cofffffeeeeeee) 19:30 go out for a walk, phat jokes, trash fun 22:00 come back home ZOMBIE MOVIE HERE (and another cup of cofffffeeeeeee) 00:00 go to bed repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat till the Saturday/Sunday: 8 get up and teeth and like every mornin' 10 college 16:30 come back home ZOMBIE MOVIE HERE 19:00 go for a walk to the outskirts with ma boys from a suburbs (it's not so gay, but it looks and feels like sooooo gay... if u know what I mean XD 6 in a mornin' - come back home 16:00 get up, teeth, cofffffeeee and everythin' like that (except guyliner XD MAYBE NOT SO ZOMBIE MOVIE HERE XD 19:00 go for a walk 21:00 come back home 22:00 eat 24:00 sleep that's it. or maybe not, it's more random, but that's the way how it all planned. p.s.: sometimes ZOMBIE MOVIE maybe not so ZOMBIE, or maybe not so MOVIE (for an ex.: a videogame)
selfhater
Dec 03 2008, 08:39 PM
well today has been a good day, i know im wiriting this at half 5 in the am, but im gna sod off soon. i managed to have a decent ish nights sleep last night, i did wake up now and again but still at least i wasnt scared. then i had a nice lie in. then i got up and played my guitar for a bit . got really bored after that so i went to the library to see my mother, she works there. and that bored me so i came home and made some carbonara. my fave food. and eat that. inthe afternoon i didnt really do much. just chilled out and layed on my bed strumming my guitar for no real reason, jst thinking really. today 2 really good things have happened. firstly i have got in touch with my half sister, who i have never met, seen, spoken too. and we seem to be getting on. wether it will remain that way. who knows. adn the second good thing was when i went to work we had a car that we were allowed to cut up using the jaws of life etc. it was awesome. finished work came home had a bit of food, then i watched police academy, monty pythons life of brian and series 7 of red dwarf. oh what a great series. speak soon x
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 04 2008, 04:23 PM
Great series for sure and good to hear you had a pretty good day. Mine was purely average.
selfhater
Dec 04 2008, 04:37 PM
well through the medium of a "post" tell us all about your average day
selfhater
Dec 06 2008, 09:20 AM
fucking hate my job grr fucking customers. get some fucking perspective. miserable old posh twats complaining that their food isnt hot enough. there are kids in africa who wouldnt complain if their food was'nt fucking cooked because the are starving to death. wankers that was my day.
selfhater
Dec 08 2008, 05:27 AM
well. im at work as i write this, no customers are in, im so fucking bored, been watching kerrang all mmorning. so fucking fed up here. edit: save on posts ay i am now at home, i feel really sick, i ate too much at work and drank way way way to much tea. i think im addicted to caffeine. but i just feel ill. today was really gay. we ended up having no customers. this has its benefits, i mean i didnt have to pretend to anyone that i liked them, or have to count money, or be nice to people. so that was ok, the bad points were that i had all day to think about reasons why i hate my job. ugh i wanna be sick. lol i drank about 16 mugs of tea. ugh im so tired. so yer today has been a bit of a waste, sometimes i wonder if there is any point in waking up. matt. might be an idea to have blogs.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 09 2008, 06:28 AM
Yea might well be. A few other things to work on before now but certainly do blogs. What sort of bar do you work in and what hours do you do? A bar with no customers :O Apologies if I have missed something and you don't work in a bar at the moment.
selfhater
Dec 09 2008, 06:58 AM
well i work in a golf club, in the bar, on the site of a holiday property bond location.. so we have a captive customer base, thing is they are all old doddery fucks who cant be arsed to go and spend any fcking money. arses. at the moment im doing 3 shifts a week, but that changes as there is only me and 1 other person working the bar. so it can be pretty bad, last month i did 19 days in a row.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Dec 11 2008, 06:51 AM
I've just read all your most recent posts about your days, Gaz :P You certainly do a lot more than I do in a day :D It's nice to see that you put a lot of effort in the forum though :D I used too...until other members couldn't really be arsed and only wrote a few sentences in reply. :/
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 11 2008, 04:01 PM
Well now we have new people like Gaz... :]
victhevamp
Dec 11 2008, 04:43 PM
too true, and tantra still make the effort people do read what you write,i always do :D
selfhater
Dec 13 2008, 07:34 AM
yay. go me!! well today. hmm i got up at 7 30 (i say got up, i mean i woke up) and lay in bed desperate for a piss but i couldnt be arsed getting up cos my room was cold so i held it in till i couldnt then made the mad dash to the bathroom. so yer i eventually got up. and i sat downstairs watching the simpsons and eating toast. at about 10 ish i took the dogs to the woods. i love the woods, i was all alone (except the dogs)... and its just a beautiful place. as much as i hate living here, i love it. i mean.. ugh u know what i mean so yer got to the waterfall in the woods and sat there in the rain staring at the top thinking its not that far, i wouldnt fall for long. the rocks at the bottom would kill me. but i put that thought to the back of my mind, best place for it. i got home around 11 ish. then i started makin the fire in the front room, went online. ive spent most of the dayon here. i made a few cups of tea, ate some cookies now ive got a headache! grrr fucking hate headaches. now im watching family guy with the dogs by the fire chilling out. as for the rest of the day, i was thinking of going to the pub, but my headache says no, your not going to enjoy yourself at all today. so yer im probs gna be stuck here. .. oh well. and now my mother is having a go at me because i didnt draw the curtains properly. ffs
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 14 2008, 09:57 AM
^ Sounds a bit like my mum!
selfhater
Dec 14 2008, 09:59 AM
oh its a fucking mare. but i will have 5 days away from tomoorrow.. so i might not b able to get online. i will try though. bound to be some wifi somewher.
victhevamp
Dec 15 2008, 03:41 PM
ooo where you going nice? have fun
selfhater
Dec 19 2008, 10:43 AM
im back, ive been doing my firefighters module in dollgellau, its been a good laugh, so nice to get away from home, but im home now and my mood has gone from one of being ok, to miserable. in the blink of an eye.
selfhater
Dec 28 2008, 05:58 AM
yay, xmas is over, now the weird week of uncertain bin collections, bank opening times.. when is milk delivered? hmm who knows.. anyway.. yes. xmas was a bit gay. i didnt really enjoy it.. i wonder if it was because i didnt drink? do i have a drink problem in that case? i got the dogs a squeeky toy for xmas and im starting to regret it. jess, the collie keeps putting it on my arm soaking wet. uch.. today well i was awoken in the morning so she (my mum) could use my laptop. then i went back to sleep and had a weird sleep.. kept waking up.. i woke up proper at around 12 ish.. then lay in bed till 2 or there abouts then jumped into the shower.. well i say jumped i mean dragged my lifeless body lol. then after the shower i got dressed.. no point doing hair/ guyliner etc cos im working later. :( ugh.. well it hasnt really been a day in the life, more than several.. oh well. its good to be different..
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 28 2008, 09:28 AM
I'm really going to find it hard to get back to work and motivated after Christmas and New Yr. It was bad enough before then!! I so need to sort a new job next year!!
selfhater
Dec 28 2008, 12:06 PM
have mine.. its really really good...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More