Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Where, do, we go Your eyes are closing now Another chapter's ending Hard, times, we always saw There's nothing left of you no more Fear, has, no place, no place Cover her face Holding on to you, to keep from falling the poison, by Bullet For My Valentine

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

randa
proud to be emo Jun 05 2008, 10:45 PM
proud to be urself

Replies

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 06 2008, 06:50 AM
This isn't a bulletin board XD
shepardosdemon
Jun 09 2008, 04:05 PM
Im deffinatly proud to be emo. well it could be a topic. it kind of is.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 11 2008, 09:11 AM
No it isn't :P And Baby Matt? I don't think you're emo, you're very individual I think, so please don't go crashing my opinion of you by saying you're proud to be 'emo'? :P
Jun 11 2008, 09:13 AM
Well you could be proud to be emo, But Tantra is right. Its a strange topic.. "Umm Hii Im Proud to be Emo" _ Lol
shepardosdemon
Jun 15 2008, 04:59 PM
haha fine tantra im not emo, so no im not proud to be emo at all. (you just wait tantra you just wait)
SomeMorbidKid
Jun 16 2008, 06:40 AM
Im proud to be emo :D Baby Matt: Whats Tantra waiting for? your "revenge"? could be interesting XD
shepardosdemon
Jun 16 2008, 04:31 PM
I'm not sure yet it could be anything revenge, a bus or something else :P
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 17 2008, 11:11 AM
Hmm really Baby Matt? ;) Ha ha :D
SomeMorbidKid
Jun 17 2008, 11:31 AM
deary me, more innuendo (spelling?) haha
shepardosdemon
Jun 17 2008, 12:38 PM
hehe yep really :P but u dont know what yet, yea i could go back to bad spelling well i havnt really got that much better :(
SomeMorbidKid
Jun 17 2008, 01:54 PM
what? i meant i wasnt sure if id spelt innuendo right lol silly matt
shepardosdemon
Jun 17 2008, 02:07 PM
Haha well i wouldnt of expected it from you :( but i cant spell anyway so i guessed you got it right. :P i cant believe that there is only about 4 proud emos on the site. :O
Jun 17 2008, 02:53 PM
This is bit of an understatement seen as at the bottom of every page it says "Don't stop being soEMO!". Which, if I might add, is ridiculous. I wouldn't be suprised if this forum got spammed with 11-13 year olds who do not even know the meaning of emo. Apparantly it's an emotional statement, you'd be very much mistaken. Also, it makes no difference what clique you subscribe yourself to, you should be proud to be yourself, not what others make you.
shepardosdemon
Jun 17 2008, 03:26 PM
Well i dont think its that ridiculous because if you think its ridiculous then y would you be on a site that clearly puts you in to a clique. But people can be proud to be emo if they like it and if there being them selves. Well im sorry again but i think that if it were to get spammed then it probably already would be happerning. Well if emo stands for emotional hardcore, they were expressing themselves through music so why cant a newer generation do the same or use what they look like to express themselves, because it seems like the rest of the world thinks emo is a dress code :S
Jun 17 2008, 03:39 PM
Much like the rest of the world think chav is a dress code when it's a type of personality. It is ridiculous, and I signed up here because well - heh, it's something I do. I also said it was the statement that's ridiculous because it is so stereotypical, when half of you moan about bullies spiting you because of the way you are. That's what is ridiculous. Obviously this site wouldn't get spammed yet, it's not advertised, nor is it even finished! Music can be a way to express yourself, yes. The mood your in. Not make you emotionally wrecked. It's like saying "Damn I just got bullied I must go listen to MCR and slit myself". When that is no-where near what it should be like. Don't you think if music was to express yourself in such a harmful manner, it would be banned? Think of the suicidal people that listen to one song and knock it on the head. You just don't see the logic in this.
shepardosdemon
Jun 17 2008, 03:54 PM
haha well im not in the mood to argue lol well i dont like arguing full stop but hey i just think you might be being abit hypecritical by saying that saying "Dont stop being soEMO" is steriotypical then saying if u listern to mcr ur going to cut yourself. but hey im tired and i read it but dont know if thats what you ment. And of course some music makes you an emotional reck if it brings up bad memorys :S
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 17 2008, 04:05 PM
"Much like the rest of the world think chav is a dress code when it's a type of personality" - is it? It is a stereotype that encompasses the look and personality, etc much like emo. However emo was originally a name for a particular type of music. It makes more sense as a result to say your into the emo scene and not that your an 'emo'! To some people both sound ridiculous, but stereotypes exist and will always be subject to much debate.
Jun 17 2008, 04:29 PM
shepardosdemon; No, you clearly read that wrong. I said the stereotypical emo listens to MCR and believes they are emo. Not I listen to MCR and slit my wrists. Told you you did not see the logic in it. xXeMoRaCeRXx; That is what I was saying. I was not being at all hypocritical. And yes, chav is a personality, but these days, it is seen as someone who walks the streets in the famous 'Nike, Adidas and Timbaland'. Since when did the way someone dress act upon their personality? Lately the world has been rovolving around stereotypes. EVERYONE belongs somewhere, even if it's the wrong clique, someone looks at them, and immediately judges them on their looks. "It makes more sense as a result to say your into the emo scene and not that your an 'emo'!" I really do agree with that.
shepardosdemon
Jun 18 2008, 09:25 AM
Okay I read it wrong but still people only stereotype because they dont know what it really means. Okay not everyone that walks down the street in nike is a chav but its a good indication. Oyea ofcourse you can express how your feeling through your cloths and how you dress and if you cant see that them pfft. :S Well if someone dresses the way another clique dresses then of course they are going to be put into another clique. Aww tantra thats not nice at all those bastards. :( xx
Jun 18 2008, 09:38 AM
I just love how you say my post is hilarious then go and reply with something as pathetic as that. Chav is a personality yes. Quite frankly, you even agreed with me.. Saying how they are little fuck ups and their mind isn't in the right place. Idiot. I find it ridiculous how you say you don't portray a chav as that. Yet you go along with the stereotype and wear the "emo" clothes. "Oh and what do you suggest makes these 'personalities' or a chav them hmm? To be a complete wanker and treat everyone like shit!" That is part of a personality you complete and utter retard! Since when did the way someone dress reflect the way they act. It doesn't. Your argument is flawed.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More