Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

It's the end and i am not afraid to die. In the End, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

xlil_emo_mex
Banner Art Contest Jun 12 2008, 09:48 PM
Hey all, I have started a blog on blogspot, and i would like to put a custom banner instead of using the sites. here's the link to it http://lebetchtalks.blogspot.com/ The contest is to come up with a banner that i put at the top of the page. I will use is for the rest of the blogs natural life. lol. I'm not good at making banners so whoever is, this contest is for you. The rules .Has to contain my blogs name and the description under it. .Needs some sort of picture, large or small that would draw in readers (My inspiration came from Dorothy Surrenders dorothysurrenders.blogspot.com/) the winner will get a whole blog post, dedicated solely on him/her. You will get anything you want said about you, if you wanted it would be about your whole life story, or a certain thing you did you'd like to be recognized for...anything. We would talk it over through here or through email or IM and get things figured out. The end date is august 2 2008

Replies

victhevamp
Jun 17 2008, 03:08 PM
wicked :D remind me nearer to the end date about it! x

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More