Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Sheila goes out with her mate stella, it gets poured all over her fella, cos shes says, man he aint no better than the next man kicking up fuss drunk, she stumbles down by a river screams calling london, none of us heard her coming, Sheila, by Jamie T

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dead Inside Jun 17 2008, 02:49 PM
Never has anyone been so good to me to loose you in an instant had my heart ripped at the seams. Picking up the pieces that are trampled on the floor i might aswell just leave it it can not be broken more Beaten down with pressure no way to bring me up too many try to comfort me then end up giving up Whats the point in living if your already dead inside just a corpse thats walking leading no other life The spirit that is around is never coming back it's lost all intention the courage that it lacked The memory is still there nothing is forgotten Lie there with the pain sinking to the bottom Some memories were good but theres the outcast of the bad My fingertips failed to clench the thing that I once had.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 20 2008, 05:09 AM
Hmm who this by?
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 20 2008, 12:49 PM
It's not too bad actually. Have any other poems you've done? It's very, bleak this isn't it? But it's good :]
Emo Pictures - poetryxisxmyxsheild
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jul 01 2008, 10:02 AM
i really really like this write
Aug 24 2008, 03:40 PM
I like this one....it's very good X_x
Emo Pictures - bLoOdStAiN
bLoOdStAiN
Nov 15 2008, 03:53 AM
. . . .+++++. . . . this poetry is so outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!! hell yeahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More