Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

this will be , will be the last time u try to kill me , suffer suffer fucking suffer killed, by midnight rise

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - poetryxisxmyxsheild
poetryxisxmyxsheild
ah dunno if you can help but here i go Jul 01 2008, 10:24 AM
i suffer from depresion have had failed suicide 7 times and cutt everyday...i used to be addicted to drugs and now im quiting just really slowly...ive only mannaged to last 2 whole weeks without cutting and that was one of the hardest things i have ever done...i have been like this for around 4 years and people have tried and have given up on me...im hurting so many of my friends by being like this and i hate it...i hate me...i recantly opened up to my perants about and they didnt seem to care i asked them to take me to the doctors and im being refured to a pycologist and im scared shittles and i dunno why... the thing that got me the most is that when i told my mum her recation and her very words were "its not that bad you could be pregnat ot bunking school" after she gave me a whole speack on how shes cares... and now i have no idea what to do cus i hate everything about myself and what i have become and i just want help or someone to truely understand what its like...not me to understand other people and help other people though there shit then them getting better and just leaveing me to dig myself out of a hole that got evan deeper when i was helping that other person... can you help me?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 01 2008, 12:40 PM
A few others on here have described similar situations have a look around the forum and people's profiles. They might even reply beforehand. I'm sure people will be willing to give you the time and be helpful especially if they have been through depression before. I'm also sure most people would be relucant to see a psychologist, but hopefully after you have been a few times it'll help you.
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jul 02 2008, 10:12 AM
mm im just so fucking scared
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 02 2008, 11:20 AM
Well make sure you go and tell me about it.
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jul 03 2008, 09:19 AM
i sore them today was some scary shitt lol and i aint joking =[[ which made it worse was my mum was in the room i has to go and see some else for a few weeks and if that doesnt help then there gonna put me on anti-depresants =/
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 03 2008, 03:44 PM
Hope it helps and your mum shouldn't be in the room all the time! You have courage for going anyway..
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jul 05 2008, 05:22 AM
yee i sat there and said everything then the person asked my mum what she thorght and she said "from an outsiders piont of view i dont think theres anything wrong with amber, she has always hidden sharp objects but i never thought it was a problem. she muct hide it very well as ive never had the slightest knowledge of her self-harming" and shes seen all the stuff ive writen whilest ive been deprest and she has seen blood stains on my bed sheets... any ideas why she said that shitt??
Emo Pictures - neroshika
neroshika
Jul 05 2008, 04:12 PM
YOU SHOULDN'T HATE YOURSELF BE BRAVE BE STRONGE. I CARE 4 U I DN'T LIKE SEE MY FUTURE FRIENDS HERT. SEE A PHYO OR COUSILER. DNT GO WITH UR MOM MOST BECAUSE YOU NEED THE STRENGTH TO GO ON. LIVE 4 ME WHEN YOU OVERCOME DEPRESSION U WILL FILL PROUD. PLZ CONTACT ME. TK CARE
Emo Pictures - neroshika
neroshika
Jul 05 2008, 04:19 PM
THE REASON WHY I THK UR MOM SAID THT BECAUSE THE PAIN SHES FELLING IS TO STRONGE . U SHE UR MOM CARE 4 U SHE CANNT AFLAUD TO LOSE BECAUSE WHT U SAID ABOUT IS BLOODY BED U KNW SHE COULD GO PRISON 4 IT UNDER THT NT CARING 4 THE CHILD AS A RESULT U WILL GET FOSTERED. SHE DOESNT WHT THT HAPPED I UNDERSTAND HER
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 06 2008, 08:15 AM
Mmm Amber all I can say is you need to go alone next time. Maybe your mum was scared of the truth?
victhevamp
Jul 07 2008, 07:39 AM
yeh maybe, see if you can like go like one week with your mum then the next week without her then the next week with her and so on so then your mum still gets to be there but you also get some time on your own
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jul 09 2008, 09:33 AM
its was partly the fact that i wanted her there to see who i was and not the person she thorght
shepardosdemon
Jul 25 2008, 04:09 PM
sorry I didnt reply to this topic earlyer. But Im not going to talk to you about it now because we can talk on msn, just thought I would post to say sorry and we can talk anytime you want and on msn :D
victhevamp
Jul 29 2008, 02:15 PM
how are things going for you now? any better?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 29 2008, 02:53 PM
I was wondering that as well.
Emo Pictures - secretemo
secretemo
Jul 31 2008, 03:25 AM
To be honest just look at all the people who have posted on this topic this should show you that people care about you and have confidence in you and hopefully should give you the courage to help yourself. if you ever want to talk about it just send us a message and we can talk =)
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jul 31 2008, 05:27 AM
things have been going okay i guess im on a 3 month counselling program and there thinking about putting me on anti-depresants ive stop drugs again and i DONT cut everyday no more which is a start... thanks for helping and ill keep you posted if you want.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 31 2008, 01:12 PM
Amber good to see you are making progress.
Emo Pictures - secretemo
secretemo
Aug 01 2008, 03:42 AM
Go Amber Woot woot ! *internet High Five =)*
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Aug 02 2008, 05:03 AM
woo i feel special teehee thankies guys
Aug 03 2008, 08:21 AM
Back when I was depressed they offered me anti-depressives.. I didn't take them.. Didn't want to.. Prolly a guy thing I dont know. But if yer' ever need someone to talk to, it looks like there's several people just in this thread that'd be up for that. :) Can always just drop a message. Laters. :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More