Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend Somewhere along in the bitterness And I would have stayed up with you all night Had I known how to save a life How to safe a life, by The Fray

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - poetryxisxmyxsheild
poetryxisxmyxsheild
ah dunno if you can help but here i go Jul 01 2008, 10:24 AM
i suffer from depresion have had failed suicide 7 times and cutt everyday...i used to be addicted to drugs and now im quiting just really slowly...ive only mannaged to last 2 whole weeks without cutting and that was one of the hardest things i have ever done...i have been like this for around 4 years and people have tried and have given up on me...im hurting so many of my friends by being like this and i hate it...i hate me...i recantly opened up to my perants about and they didnt seem to care i asked them to take me to the doctors and im being refured to a pycologist and im scared shittles and i dunno why... the thing that got me the most is that when i told my mum her recation and her very words were "its not that bad you could be pregnat ot bunking school" after she gave me a whole speack on how shes cares... and now i have no idea what to do cus i hate everything about myself and what i have become and i just want help or someone to truely understand what its like...not me to understand other people and help other people though there shit then them getting better and just leaveing me to dig myself out of a hole that got evan deeper when i was helping that other person... can you help me?

Replies

poetryxisxmyxsheild
Sep 29 2008, 10:00 AM
wellz i dunno wanna say buts yets a fucking gain i fucked up big time and gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 30 2008, 01:56 PM
In what way?
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Oct 02 2008, 10:15 AM
im cutting again made a massive mistake with a boy (mainly the reason i havent been on) was into drugs again... and i dunno just fucking up again.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 03 2008, 09:28 AM
What happened with the guy? Hasn't the councelling helped at all? Wanna talk to me at all about things?
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Oct 13 2008, 10:09 AM
basically this guy falled me and got me fucking pregnant and i dunno evan why i got with him cus he was my dealer and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 13 2008, 12:53 PM
Still pregnant? How many weeks? Hopefully things can be sorted for you!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More