Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Do You Ever Feel Like Breaking Down? Do You Ever Feel Out Of Place? Like Some How You Just Don't Belong & No One Understands You. Do You Ever Want To Run Away? Do You Lock Yourself In Your Room? Welcome To My Life, by Simple Plan

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

victhevamp
Your favourite outfit Jul 01 2008, 04:28 PM
Describe your favourite outfit....so others can see what kind of fashion everyone else is into :D

Replies

shepardosdemon
Jul 20 2008, 05:33 PM
At the moment mine is, my Bullet for my Valentine tee-shirt with my Disturbed hoodie over it (but undone so you can see the dead crow) with black jeans and a black belt. and i've got black skater shoes with a white dragon up the side. O yea and my F**K YOU! fingerless gloves.
Emo Pictures - AllReasonGone
AllReasonGone
Jul 20 2008, 05:53 PM
Yey, Bullet for my Valentine [: <3.
shepardosdemon
Jul 20 2008, 06:27 PM
Haha yea there great. Your outfit is pretty cool and I know that I wouldnt be able to pull it off but it clearly works for you and thats kind of important :D
AllReasonGone
Jul 20 2008, 06:32 PM
Lol thanks, means a lot. I want my style to be more different, and I've always had a thing for 'posh' clothes ^^ And yeah, I love BFMV, they practically got me into this sort of music. I have a hoody of theirs (Which my girlfriend nicely stole :P)and I've littered my bedroom walls in posters of them :P.
shepardosdemon
Jul 20 2008, 06:40 PM
yea well everyone have different preferrences to clothes. they are cool. haha thats the only problem with girl friends they steal stuff haha :P i painted a big BmfV on my wall with a bullet inside the B and my mate came round today and was very impressed by it. that was goo and it made me happy. :D
AllReasonGone
Jul 20 2008, 06:44 PM
Haha, I haven't seen it and I'm already impressed :P Sounds awesome, I want one xD.
shepardosdemon
Jul 20 2008, 07:28 PM
haha well i thought it was good so thats saying something because i painted loads of stuff but there were tiny things wrong so i went over them again with more paint :D
AllReasonGone
Jul 20 2008, 11:17 PM
Hahaha, that's given me a great idea. I am totally gonna paint myself an outfit on me [:
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 21 2008, 01:06 AM
Oo-er. I can't see that on the Catwalk anytime soon love :P Ah yes, I love that Bullet For My Valentine shirt you have Matt :] You should take a picture of the thing you painted on your wall :D I'm really intrigued and wish to see it, now! They really are a great band though, you're right. I do prefer their old stuff, but only slightly. My friend, Zac, used to despise BFMV with a passion, but guess what? He loves them now... Just goes to show you doesn't it? :] But no, they are really good and I loved seeing them live. :D A white shirt with a waistcoat? Sounds nice :] But I agree with Matt, only a select few would be able to pull that off I think. You're lucky :D
AllReasonGone
Jul 21 2008, 10:05 AM
Haha, who says I pull it off? :P And yeah, I'm not so keen on their new stuff tbh, it's changed a lot in my opinion.
SomeMorbidKid
Jul 21 2008, 10:08 AM
ah, Bullet.. their old stuff is much better i think :P
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 21 2008, 10:17 AM
Joey it's refreshing to hear something a bit different. Also if you think you look good, you feel good..
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 21 2008, 11:32 AM
"Haha, who says I pull it off? :P" Well.... you wouldn't wear it if you couldn't pull it off now would you? :P Well they may have changed, but it's still good :]
victhevamp
Jul 21 2008, 12:00 PM
yeh i prefer their older stuff tho and outfit sounds good, black and white always look good :D ooo yeh matt i wana see a picture too :D
AllReasonGone
Jul 21 2008, 12:56 PM
;D. I'm sick of all 'emos' looking the same, no offense.
victhevamp
Jul 21 2008, 01:00 PM
none taken and yeh i know what you mean, try going to a gig and NOT seing someone wearing either a hoodie, a band top or a studded belt :D lol
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 21 2008, 01:19 PM
*stands outside a westlife gig* xD But yes, I see what you mean love :]
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 21 2008, 02:32 PM
A lot of 'emos' are far too concerned with what they and other 'emos' are wearing especially at gigs. Don't just stare stupidly...
shepardosdemon
Jul 21 2008, 02:55 PM
Okay I will take a picture but only after i've done the fm again because I hate it and its emparrasing. but ill get on that asap.
victhevamp
Jul 21 2008, 03:41 PM
ooo looking forward to piccy and yeh emo/scene so concered with their looks and people around them :S

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More