Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Have you ever thought about your soul - can it be saved? Or perhaps you think that when you're dead you just stay in your grave After Forever, by Black Sabbath

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

shepardosdemon
Vampires or Werewolves. Jul 25 2008, 04:22 PM
Okay, well there is always alot of arguments about which people think is better or what there prefer. So this topic is just to talk about Mystical stuff and what you would prefer to be or whats better. :P I love Werewolves there amazing personaly much better then Vampires :P If your not sure what you like find out what you are instead. http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43089 Its not just these two though, anything you can think of like goblins, ghosts, witches and fariys. So go for it what do you like? There you go Tantra got the link right :P I found a Vampire Princess for the site and the topic. Naomi (WitherdRose) She is great BUT I warn you DONT get on her bad side. As a queen she has power.

Replies

SomeMorbidKid
Feb 03 2009, 12:13 PM
Yes... the chupacabra is a creature that sucks the blood of livestock.... more specifically goats. Ha.... reckon it's just a legend though..
Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
Feb 08 2009, 06:48 AM
Vamps ftw XD

then again seeing as I'm a sang vamp myself I have to vote for my own :P
just for the record...i'm not immortal,the sun doesn't kill me, i don't bite people and I don't sleep in a coffin a sanguinarious vampyre is a lifestyle in which people often go to meetings with other sangs and occasionally drink blood from willing donors, extracting blood in hygienic,safe methods.
were just normal people, absolutely nothing like what is described in books,myths and movies
shepardosdemon
Feb 08 2009, 01:11 PM

sounds great to be honest :) I would have to take a steak with me though, how do you safely take someones blood? i'd have a pint.

Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
Feb 09 2009, 09:21 AM
Some of the people there have lots of experience at it, they use the same techniques that doctors use when taking blood samples, so for the donor it's just like a routine blood test,  they have plenty of donors some people volunteer (other sang vamps) and others (non-vamps) are paid, some of the donors prefer to take out blood themselves but for the others, someone who is experienced with the medical equipment (i.e sterile syringes) do it just to be safe,  no one will ever take blood from a donor who does not fully understand what will happen, and if they change their mind at any time they don't give blood, also blood will never be taken unless the donor is 100% comfortable with it and willing to do it.
each donor only provides 1-2 teaspoons, which is why there are many donors, the groups only do it under safe conditions this includes taking the minimum ammount from each donor, as we care alot for their safety and wellbeing.
Obviously as I'm not trained or experienced with taking blood I am obviously not allowed to extract it lol but I have given it.
It sounds kinda like a hospital, but it isn't, it's kind of like a social group there are plenty of them around, the most well known one is the London vampire group, the meetings are usually held monthly.

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 09 2009, 05:22 PM
Thanks for filling us in ^
shepardosdemon
Feb 24 2009, 11:50 AM
thats cool, sounds good, but you should take more out, like a pint. thats nothing to an average human.
I think i would still prefer a raw steak though nothing beats it. XD
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Mar 25 2009, 04:16 AM
the vampire but the vegitarian kind like in twilight yum
Mar 25 2009, 04:27 AM
Werewolves all the way babayyy!!
come on werewolves are the sex

on a completely unrelated note someone just told me the government is monitoring everything on forums and shit... so FUCK YOU GOVERNMENT
Emo Pictures - Scared-Ust
Scared-Ust
May 03 2009, 10:19 PM

since i was a kid,im dream to be vampire..they so cool.

im gonna choose vampire!

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 05 2009, 04:59 AM
Yay vampires certainly are more popular :)
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
May 27 2009, 10:07 AM
werewolves! raw power !!! vampires are cool too fairly strong and fast etc .but werewolves just scream(literally) scream fear into the hearts of many.. besides they chew u up they dnt just take a bite.But my fav mythical creature would have to be the human since im a werewolf already and vampires and stuff are everyday  life but humans what the heck??
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
May 27 2009, 10:47 AM
The original vampires. they could walk in light & were only effected by a stake through the heart, none of the cross & holy water crap we think of now
shepardosdemon
Jun 21 2009, 04:53 AM
Yea Vampires seem to be more popular but Werewolves are getting there. ^ All the origianal Vampires and Werewolves are better Werewolves could go in water and silver bullets did alot of damage but didnt kill them.
Emo Pictures - FoXen
FoXen
Jul 01 2009, 10:53 AM
Werewolfs FTW ! xD They are fury =^^= , fur wins over whatever vampires have xP

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More