Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Kick the chair right down under me Leave me hanging alone in misery The Chair, by The 69 Eyes

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Meaningful Songs To You Jul 30 2008, 12:15 AM
What's the song you can most relate to and why? Seems like a fairly good question to ask people here :]

Replies

Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 21 2008, 08:22 AM
yehh they do other songs.. not sure wot they is called tho ^^
Oct 23 2008, 06:10 PM
The song I can think of at the moment that I most relate to would be... Placebo - Black-Eyed. Why..pretty self explanatory. [:
Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Dec 11 2008, 08:24 PM
meaningful songs that's ridiculous I have a tons of meaningful songs it's on my personal computer and it's a secret
Linnimora
Dec 12 2008, 01:19 AM
I can't pick one. So the most meaningful songs to me... has to be: - Question, Manfred Manns Earth Band Because of the lyrics, and I grew up with that song! I listen to that song when I think of my grandfather, or any other people that I know, and has dyed... So, it's just important to me. - The Wind of Change, The Scorpions Grew up with that song as well, and I just love it. No other reason. - Imagine, John Lennon First song I ever played at a concert! With my beautiful guitar... it's just amazing! ^^ - Scream, Tokio Hotel I feel like that some times, and the song is really great! ^^, First time I heard it, I had a really hard time, and I just felt like the lyrics was perfect to my life. - When it rains, Paramore Just love it. The lyrics are amazing, and just... Wow ^^
xxburymysoulxx
Dec 24 2008, 10:56 PM
the song that i most relate would be - eyes set to kill - darling this is not link to my bf but my mom, she always lie to me even we're seperate, i'm not trying to leave her but that big liar in herself, everytime, after i finished the talk with her, i dunno why i need to listen to this song ;x
Emo Pictures - Erin
Erin
Dec 26 2008, 12:08 PM
Something in the way by Nirvana. Not the parts about living off weed and eating fish cus they dont have feelings. Those parts are weird. It i sjust that 1 part, Something In The Way. There's a guy I like who Really (wow) likes me, But there is something in the way if you know what i mean.
symponika
Dec 29 2008, 02:16 AM
though the song isn't that emo in lyrics,i think it's sounds pretty cool.. >>>THE BOSTON DRAMA
Emo Pictures - scotty-boi
scotty-boi
Dec 29 2008, 04:36 AM
paramore - thats what you get 'when you let your heart win' i love this song right now it makes me happy

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More