Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

What doesnt kill you makes you wish you were dead Drown, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Anyone who can help me with this? Aug 17 2008, 05:24 PM
Feeling pretty shit, again. So thought I'd post this, see if anyone can help... Anybody know of any good ideas/distractions when it comes to taking your mind of things/certain someone? Not just 'shit' things that are happening at the moment, I seem to be having the trouble of reading too much into things and thinking about things I shouldn't. Like what things I'd like in my life for example. I know I'm only sixteen and I'm still young but that's not the point. Just want to feel, wanted I guess... So yeah, any help would be nice.

Replies

victhevamp
Aug 18 2008, 01:56 PM
emmm just try and keep yourself busy, focus on doing arty stuff like drawings? might help you
Aug 31 2008, 07:40 AM
yeah i agree with vic...drawing could probably help, if not try calling up sum of your friends and party or something
shepardosdemon
Aug 31 2008, 09:49 AM
I guess thats why your phone is off. Well I dont think you should look to the future anything can happen. There is always a chance of something happerning. why dont you feel liike your wanted? I want you, your one of the three people that I not want NEED. But I guess you could talk to someone, I think in this case you need to talk about it to over come it not try and hide from it. its not a thing that you can hide from.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 31 2008, 11:39 AM
Many of us are hear to talk including myself.
victhevamp
Aug 31 2008, 03:43 PM
yeh best things are to either 1. talk it over with friends 2. go out with friends, party, have fun, go to cinema etc.. or 3. keep yourself busy doing something you love like drawing, writing, watching tv, anything like that to keep your mind busy
Emo Pictures - AllReasonGone
AllReasonGone
Sep 01 2008, 02:44 PM
Get wasted! Okay... Don't... But it would work... Just read books, draw, go out, just never be alone.
3ree_dee
Sep 07 2008, 08:50 AM
go out ))) have a drink or two... )
xthextreexgodess
Sep 29 2008, 02:00 AM
stay with the pepl who car about u dont sit alon go out with frends and do things
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 30 2008, 01:46 PM
Yea I agree if other's actually want to go out and help cheer you up. Some people can make it worse.
Emo Pictures - alexGORE
alexGORE
Oct 28 2008, 05:46 PM
When I feel shit I like eating. But I like eating all the time D: :D But when Im not eating XD I like listening to music or drawing. Or have a long cry and let it all out.
Nov 01 2008, 11:32 AM
In my opinion when you feel like that, it helps to find a person you don't really know and talk to that person. The human mind finds a comfort and trust in talking to someone who dont know you, perhaps cus they're in no actual position to judge, or perhaps cus we know we'll get straight answers and imput. It's difficult to occupy ones mind when all thoughts go to that one person we don't want it to, or that one thing that shouldnt' have happened. Find someone completely random, talk to that person. About the color of trees and the fact that it's stupid that some people wear winterclothes during summer. Everything, anything, nothing, something. It can all help to just talk to someone new. You might even make a new friend in the process.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More