Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Guess what I stan death, cause happiness is everywhere Happiness, by Candyde

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Your Scene Sucks Aug 18 2008, 12:44 PM
I can't believe this popular site hasn't been mentioned yet. It might be a mockery of emo/scene culture, but the artwork by rob dobi is great and the descriptions humerous. www.yourscenesucks.com Which is your favourite scenester? Would you say you are like any of them based on the artwork and descriptions?

Replies

victhevamp
Aug 18 2008, 01:55 PM
love his site :D i like the prehistoric emo he's the last of a dying breed. the prehistoric emo only emerges from the depths of his studio apartment when his favorite bands reunite for one last show- and even then, he shows no sign of enthusiasm whatsoever. lol hmmm dont think im actually like any of them, prob halloweencore goth the most?matt your prob generic emo boy lol
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 18 2008, 04:22 PM
Halloweencore goth looks like the guy from Aiden haha!
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 18 2008, 04:58 PM
Yeah that's what I thought when I first saw it Matt! xD Love the #1 Pete Wentz Fan one too, it's so true! xD
victhevamp
Aug 18 2008, 05:23 PM
yeh he prob did it on aiden on purpose, most of them are really good and i like the t shirts designs :D
Sep 02 2008, 03:54 PM
my favorite would have to be the Halloweencore Goth....thats awesome
Emo Pictures - 0bScene_SHyninkiD
0bScene_SHyninkiD
Oct 27 2008, 03:35 PM
god some of that made me laugh so hard. the punx. i wish he had an email.
CHRIS_POPCORE
Nov 19 2008, 12:58 AM
Screamo Frontman looks like me in some case... That make me feel strange, I'm so stereotypical? Oh, besides I don't shave arms, coz there is no hair on 'em from a start =) errrr, and the description... makes me feel like I'm a perfect trend. And my friends keep on sayin' that it's all about me. Ooops... XD Anyway screamo frontman scenester is my fav. XD
Emo Pictures - ilikkeslayer666
ilikkeslayer666
Jan 18 2009, 06:47 PM
black metal knight was funny.
Jan 28 2009, 05:56 AM
the myspace whore and #1 pete wentz fan amused me
i think prob cause there so true like most of them are!
x
on the note of pete wentz
i am listning to kerrang! and fall out boys just come one haha
x
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jul 07 2009, 05:10 PM
lol yea when i saw generic emo i thought of Matt :P .. the art is good and the descriptions humorous lol to think, this comes up early in the search if you type in "emo kid" lol
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 08 2009, 02:40 AM
^ If you mean me I don't actually look majorly emo. Well compared to some people.. :D
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jul 18 2009, 08:50 PM
true true , you are a more casual type emo.. but wouldn't you feel old to be called the prehistoric emo :P "his casual-yet-somewhat dorky look has become the mainstream" Oh noo Matt :P that quote came from prehistoric :)
Stefan1826
Feb 12 2010, 08:49 PM
omg so many cool t-shirts and stuff thanks bookmarking this
Emo Pictures - noodle
noodle
Mar 08 2010, 06:26 AM
ok im not here but, i see myself in Indie Jesus, having spent to much time in the old hippies circles with convocations such as "capitalism and the nature of bear" and the "cosmos and the ego" post Rocker, sounds a bit more like me lol we were in it before it became big and the prehistoric emo was us even the thing about makeoutclub.com but then shortly after 16 i became a... brootal kid, that was so me at 17 (embarrassing) black metal knight? ok i have seen all of those things but the axe? has any one seen a black metal knight / goth with an axe?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More