Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Before I die I will have seen it all the mountains I have climbed help me enjoy the fall The Webs We Weave, by Escape The Fate

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

shepardosdemon
Possesion Aug 23 2008, 07:32 AM
I know this is a wierd topic but some funny things happened to me on my flight home for australia. Okay this is a wierd question but have you ever felt like you have been possesed? I was on the topic about blood and I decided to make this one because for me they linked. The night before I had been talking about how I liked the taste of blood, and on the flight I had been reading Interview with a vampire. I suddenly stopped reading and got out my drawing book but I started writing in it, I was writing what I was thinking but I couldnt stop and it got freeky and wierd, my eyes felt open and I couldnt see properly and I remember thinking about writing but I couldnt control it. It was the wierdest feeling ive ever had and I dont know wether its a brain overload or something but I wrote some twisted stuff. I guess ill tell you later If you want to know.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 25 2008, 07:20 AM
Evil evil boy!! Nah I have had similar situations happen to me in the past. I bet a lot of us have. Tell us more anyway!
shepardosdemon
Aug 25 2008, 07:41 AM
Yea i thought it cant just be me so I wanted to check, well I started off saying about people and stuff, but then It got to looking at a little girl and I had been reading in my book that children have the best blood, so I was writing about how I wanted some of her blood. I dont have what I wrote on me but thats kinda what I was thinking. It feels like I was possesed because I wanted blood or that was the reason for feeling possesed. (if that makes scence) I thought it was just that night on the plane but another night I got into bed and knocked off a scab and the feeling came back, so I got asmuch blood as I could reopening the healing scab. :S just feels wierd because Im fine and I know I am but I just want some blood sometimes.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 25 2008, 09:50 AM
Well all seems fine at the moment, but keep track of when these situations happen. Don't get obsessed with blood!
shepardosdemon
Aug 25 2008, 10:44 AM
Yea im fine for the time being but Im just causious because if I get cut again I know what will happen. :S
victhevamp
Aug 25 2008, 12:34 PM
hmmm id try not to worry baby matt, reading books about vampires are going to make you think about blood and if you were on the plane back im guessing you were tired? so your mind prob got too imagative and into the story that your mind took over and you started to write about blood etc because of the book and your imagenation runing wild..... its a good thing that you wrote it down to express it, as long as it stays in your imagenation and writing then your fine...if you start acting this out then thats when to need to worry :S
shepardosdemon
Aug 25 2008, 04:01 PM
well yea I thought I was the books, which it hopefully is :S but yea it must of been my brain playing up, but I will have to see how it goes. :D
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Jan 05 2009, 12:07 PM

woweee

thats kinda strange but really good it sounds like u was letting your deepest thoughts out

which i heard is really good for u!!!

so really dont stop doin it i mean did u feel better when u wrote it????

some people just get carried away when they are writting though thats hoe some of the best novels get written!!!!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More