Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Cut my life into pieces this is my last resort, Suffocation no breathing dont give a fu*k if i cut my arm bleeding. Last Resort, by Papa Roach

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Goth Culture Declining? Aug 28 2008, 04:32 PM
As we all know the 'emo' scene is still very much out there and growing, but do you think the goth scene is declining? Vicki mentioned and I agree that you don't see as many goths about anymore.

Replies

victhevamp
Oct 06 2008, 12:42 PM
hahaha thats true :D
Emo Pictures - lil_miss_Vampy
lil_miss_Vampy
Oct 30 2008, 04:55 PM
Acutally I think that it all depends on where you are at...I dont see alot of them where I used to live at but now since I moved I see a lot of them but I like them. They are amazing
victhevamp
Nov 01 2008, 07:55 PM
where are you from? well me and matt went to a newish rock club for halloween and found out all the goths have been hiding in there :D lol
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Nov 02 2008, 02:17 AM
We're saved!!! xD
victhevamp
Nov 02 2008, 11:39 AM
hahaha :D
Sugar_Cane
Nov 04 2008, 07:41 AM
Wahey, long live the Goth! I actually used to be a lot more 'gothic', both in dress style and music taste, but then I got blisters from my New Rocks and crawled, weeping, back to my Converse. How sad, I know. I miss the Goths though. I went past Old Eldon Square last time I was in Newcastle, supposedy 'The Home Of The Goth' and it was overrun with 12 year old scene-y types. Ughh, made me feel a bit ill. There aren't many goths down here though. Mainly moshers, that's the darkest we'll go, once you discount the emos, haha.
victhevamp
Nov 04 2008, 09:47 AM
ugh i hate that new 12 year old scene kids out there now, they seem to like join together in massive groups and stand about doing nothing! lol i agree the goths have got more like moshers now tho
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 04 2008, 04:38 PM
scene kids = sugar coated emo's :D
Sugar_Cane
Nov 05 2008, 11:17 AM
Scene kids irritate me. I'm not against all of them - they may be lovely people - but I hate that all the emphasis is on external beauty and 'perfection'. Who's to define perfection, anyway? We've all got different standards of beauty. Anyway, gone a bit off the point there, but you get my drift.
Emo Pictures - Bakayaro
Bakayaro
Aug 27 2010, 05:50 PM
Emo is the new goth but emo is the new scene and 3 seconds ago I was told that fashioncore is the new scene.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More