Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Give me your heart and your hand and we can run Million Dollar House, by Peirce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Alone Aug 29 2008, 02:04 PM
Well I used to get bullied majorly for about 3 and a half years and then I moved school thankfully and I was one of the most popular people there. Well I used to cut and when I got depressed I would write or sing or play my music, Well I wrote this poem about it... Its not great or one of my best ones but it's ok, Please tell me what you think :D I am the girl who sits in the corner, The one you say is weird, Just cause I look diffrent, You think you can be mean, I've been punched, kicked and hurt, And i'll tell you something I have learnt, That I am proud of being who I am, I'm thankfully not chav, And certainly not gangsta, GO cut yourself, your emo, Then out comes there laughter, But I don't care what they say Cause I know there the fools, And with my friends beside me, I'm surviving school. Thank you xx

Replies

Aug 29 2008, 06:30 PM
That's really good....and it is very very truthful
WitherdRose
Aug 30 2008, 02:28 AM
Thank you it's not one of my best and I wrote it in lesson secreatly, so was rushed but I think its very blunt; I'll send some omore stuff soon but this is the only one I got as i'm not on my laptop right now :D xx
Aug 30 2008, 07:42 AM
okay, well let me know when you get some others on here ^_^
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 31 2008, 11:07 AM
Same here. I look forward to reading more of your poems :]
WitherdRose
Sep 06 2008, 08:14 AM
Well thank you i;ll have to get internet on my laptop so i can send some :D xxx
Emo Pictures - EmoMuffinsx
EmoMuffinsx
Sep 14 2008, 03:05 AM
Awsome. i agree with the lyrics x

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More