Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If I get up to the top I know; I'll just go back downhill. I've got a terminal future and it's time to write my will 99 Ways to Die, by Megadeth

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Reliving the Pain Sep 01 2008, 05:30 PM
okay this one is more of a short story.....i tried to make it short as i could. I wake up to a lifeless body hidden in the shadows. I stumble down stairs, confused, but not scared. I look around, no one's in sight. I try to remember the night before I remember feeling confused, outraged I remember hating myself for everything, especially for having nothing to blame this insanity on. But now, I feel nothing. Not sorrow for the girl. Not hatred for myself. Nothing. I go back upstairs, hoping to identify who the lifeless one is. Instead i find myself looking at the blade next to her, covered in red from the brittle veins leading up her arms. Someone comes through the front door, I run downstairs and find a lady putting groceries away. I tell her someones hurt....no reply.....I tell her I think she's dead...still no reply....I scream and try to pull her upstairs. It's like I don't exist. Finally, she casually goes upstairs, She stops and knocks on the door, calling someone's name It must be the name of the girl, very familiar. She open's the door. The shock and terror on her face makes me feel so small, so tense, it would make a person want to run and hide, instead I try to comfort the lady. She runs to the girl, gently caressing the girls hair and face. I feel a tingle run down the side of my cheek. Just a coincedence? The lady puts a blanket over the girl and calls an ambulance. I feel a gentle breeze over my body. I find myself remembering this room, the lady, but i still don't recognize the face of the girl. She looks so inocent, yet, so troubled somehow. She looks as if she finally let out a secret that she had been keeping from the world. I can't stand being here any more. I turn to walk out, but instead find the girl, staring back at me. No emotion presented on her face, like she doesn't have a thought or a feeling throughout her bloodstained body. I try to ask her why she has done this thing she did, but nothing comes out. So I reach out to touch her pale, sad face. She mimics my exact moves. I walk towards her, she comes closer. Then the door flings open and she vanishes. Paramedics run towards the girl and her mom. Im confused. I look to where she was, all I see is the hallway now. As the paramedics leave, the door closes. I see her again. It's a mirror, a mirror on the back of her door. I look down and find myself covered in red. Then the girl in the mirror, finally, sheds a tear then disappears.

Replies

Emo Pictures - sinister-kisses
sinister-kisses
Sep 02 2008, 04:54 AM
wow.. its so deep. you had me captivated with every word.
Emo Pictures - sinister-kisses
sinister-kisses
Sep 03 2008, 07:05 AM
it would be a really good book... but it might just ruin the impact of it.. i dunno hey

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More