Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You're despicable, demonicle scum. You're a criminal, incaved by sadness, your life is doomed with fright. Can't you see, you'll bow to your knees? For your forgiveness dependent on defamation, we choose your fate tonight. Follow, Greet, Wait and Repeat, by DAGames

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Fed up...evil mate... Sep 10 2008, 08:06 AM
Well...i'm kinda stuck with this so i decided to come to you guys or help. I have a vampire freaks account and made the mistake of thinking no one from my school would see it. i put i was bisexual on it but someone who i thought was my mate found it. she didn't say a word about it so i guessed she either wasn't bothered about it or just hadn't seen it. i went into school today [first day back and all] and everything was fine then we had an asembly and my mate told me my "friend" had told this guy and he had asked my best mate about it. i thought he wouldn't say anything except i over heard him telling his best mate... i hoped she wouldn't tell anyone but shes gone around telling quite alot of people...mainly people she knows will spred it. i don't mind people knowing but i don't want it to get back to my dad since he is extremely homophobic. now everyone talking about it and calling me a freak and stuff and i am kinda stuck. i've tried talking to her and asking her not to tell anyone and so have my mates but its made her tell more people. i could go to a teacher who i trust..hes helped me with a lot of things... just wondering if you have any ideas on what i could do about this or something? =/ help appreciated and anyone who wants to chear me up? oh, and people in my school dislike anyone who is not straight aswell...makes it harder i guess =/ I've also tried denying it but shes told someone the link and stuff...i don't want to take it of or anything though cus its who i am kinda...and i don't want to delete my account and my dad is EXTREMELY homophobic, he thinks its sick and wrong and told me if i am not straight i wont be living under his roof...so i can't realy do much...i don't want to tell my mum either because i'm no sure what her reaction will be... Alot of people know my parents though, we're pretty well known around here so theres a high chance that it could get back to my parents and i can't bribe practically my whole school. theres only about 20 people who are fine with it...but alot of people i was friends whith now hate me...guess they weren't good friends..

Replies

shepardosdemon
Sep 10 2008, 01:49 PM
Well i know its not to comforting but a lot of schools are like that, umm I dont really have any advice because I havnt been through it myself. But I can Say that you shouldnt give up be yourself dont worry about people, theres nothing wrong with you at all. Those peopl arnt really good friends then, they just care about themselves. And I would tell your mum she might take it better and your dad can really throw you out or do anything to you. although he might pick on you more. But I dont think they will find out really, and about the teacher yea you should tell him, not sure if it will help but there you go, my opinion. xx
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Sep 10 2008, 02:04 PM
plus side only 171 days of school...not to long i guess. and trust me, you've never met my dad. =/ hes tried to throw me out in the past...wasn't fun. I lived at my mates house for 3 days. It did help, planning on going to the teacher tomorrow...hes pretty great. It did help, thanks :) xoxox
Sep 11 2008, 09:52 AM
Don't give a fuck what people say to you or about you, and it'll go away. It sounds clichand lame, I know. But if people don't get the whole 'oh she dont like it' part out of it, they find someone else to push into the dirt or steal lunch money from. It's just like with people taking pictures. If you try to avoid it by covering your face or hiding, they'll take more picture of you. If you don't care about the person taking the photo of you, you'll only end up on one or two photos at any given place. People as stupid. They are amused by stupid things. If it reaches your dad, say it isn't true and leave it at that for now. (As I can imagine you wouldn't want to be 'asked to leave' right now, eh.) Good luck with it, though.
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Sep 11 2008, 10:07 AM
i don't care people knowing its just when it gets back round to my dad that i'm worried about Yup, Some people are amused by stupid things. very stupid things. I guess i'll just deny it to my dad, thats what everyones telling me to do at the moment. =/ Thanks for the help :) xoxox
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 11 2008, 04:04 PM
Yea deny it to your dad at the moment. However at some point in the future it will obviously be best to tell him.
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Sep 12 2008, 07:52 AM
Plan on telling my dad on my 16th birthday...which gives me abouttt....8 months
xthextreexgodess
Sep 29 2008, 06:28 AM
im sory ur dad fels lik that but im shor he luvs u even wen he finds out my dad he duznt mind pepl bing bi or gay i just dont fel redy 2 tel my parents so only tel him wen u fel redy eny way its his problem..it mit b the way he woz brot up or sumthing
Oct 17 2008, 08:33 AM
that relly sucks,what your friend did. i dont agree about the gay or bi thing but im not a jerk about it.your dad should be the same. dont pay attention to your father. he dosent know what he means.and i seriously dout he'd throw you out.just confornt your friend and go on with your life.you dont have to be picture perfect 4 no one,espcecaily those that dont understand.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More