Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Do I make you scared? Baby, won't you take me back? Nothing like them other motherfuckers I can make you rich (I can make you rich) Save That Shit, by Lil Peep

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
What is the worse feeling in the world? Sep 16 2008, 11:54 AM
Another thoughful / depressing topic I know but it'd be interesting to hear your opinions.

Replies

Emo Pictures - prince_j
prince_j
Dec 15 2008, 10:13 PM
for me. like loosing the most inportant person. like your bestfriend or your loveon(gf/bf)
Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
Dec 21 2008, 12:34 PM
When you hear the scream an animal makes as a car hits it. When your mum wakes you up to tell you your dad has died, then you have to sit in the kitchen because your too afraid to go see him in the next room, then listen as paramedics talk and do tests on them, then watch as they wheel your dad out on a stretcher in a body bag. Then there is the, when someone you love is cold and distant, then the moment comes when they break up with you, it's also just as bad when they talk about some other person that they fancy, makes you want to hurt yourself to be honest.
Emo Pictures - CourtneyHatesYou
CourtneyHatesYou
Mar 23 2009, 05:31 AM
the feeling that you hav hit rock bottom and you have no where to go.this could stem from losing a family member to feeling misunderstood...
Mar 23 2009, 03:08 PM
the feeling of having god damned person you cared about turn and you and all you think of what did i do to deserve the torture of trying to say to your friend and getting ripped apart
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Mar 25 2009, 04:14 AM
knowing what ever you do will never be enough to make things better from them to help ease the pain 
LipsOfDeceit
Apr 17 2009, 03:08 PM

the worst feeling is watching someone you love die

Emo Pictures - Scared-Ust
Scared-Ust
Apr 18 2009, 06:45 PM

for me hate is the worse feeling in the world..

example at palestin,there a wars out there.its all because of hate..

kids are dying..its so sad to see them.im christian and they are islamic,i don't see any diffrent in any religion..in my home town,i have so many friends in any race.we are good friends..help each others..

im really thankful that malaysian have a good people..

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Jul 10 2009, 04:42 AM
dont want to sound like a complete d-bag but rejecting someone that really likes you. it makes me feel awful cuz i know how i would feel if i got rejected by the person i like
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jul 11 2009, 08:07 AM
well for me.. there are kinda like two.. one thing that feels bad is when i don't have any feeling at all besides feeling bad cause i don't feel bad.. (yes very confusing).. i am very don't-carish so nothing really affect me emotionally me except the fact i wish i could care sometimes.. express myself better to the one i care about..(all i got is poetry and music i guess) And.. losing myself.. it feels bad to look in the mirror and realize that everything you once stood for is gone, being a shadow of your former self.. that burns...
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 11 2009, 09:39 AM
The feeling of emptiness.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More