Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

get drunk bitch get me high i'm so tired of this life Let me die, by little happy little sad

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
What Type Of Emo Girl Would you like to Be your Lady Sep 24 2008, 07:15 AM
This Forum is for Guys out there who wanna say somethin' describing the Emo-girl what she wants is it for same interests of music,compatibility,inside or outside look of that Girl? Be Honest Guys...

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 25 2008, 04:26 PM
Always gonna be a mixture. It'd be a lie if I said I'd stay with a girl just for her personality and common interests. They have to be somewhat attractive to me as well.
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 05 2008, 10:07 AM
yehh they have to have good personality n intersets. but have to be attractive to me aswell. i agree fully with that. n tbh i dont have perfect lass or anything. i just fall for who i fall for. i know wen i see them, or sumtimes after i get to kno them a but first.
Oct 15 2008, 12:27 PM
Long red hair <3 Nuff said! Seriously, I'd marry someone on that account. Back to reality. You can't always choose who you like or dont like, sadly. But I think that, personally, it comes down to three simple things. Do I want to see her lay next to me when I wake up in the morning? Is she interesting to talk to (does she stand up for her beliefs with actual argumentation or does she just say ' cus I think so')and finally, is she someone I could imagine spending the evening snuggled up on the couch with after a 16 hour doubleshift without any supervisors on leading me in charge of a group of untrained monkeys who don't know what they are doing all-the-while there's a line of people ask.. you see where I'm going with this.. When I come home after a crap day okay! A girl being 'cute' or 'attractive' is never a bad thing. Experience just tells me that a girl who's wildly attractive has often got nothing to offer mentally (Sorry for lashing out here, but adversity builts character, and from bitter experience, wildly atttractive girls haven't really had any adversity, but instead live in their own little dream worlds.) Sorry for stepping on toes there. I am ofc generalizing and it can and will be different from person to person. Yeah.. Soo.. *Hits 'Add Reply' and goes to sleep. Wondering if he remembers this in the morning.*
victhevamp
Oct 16 2008, 06:46 AM
awwwww how cute did that sound :D
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 16 2008, 01:03 PM
"Experience just tells me that a girl who's wildly attractive has often got nothing to offer mentally" - i'd be interested to see other people's opinion on that. I'd change 'nothing' to 'less', but I pretty much agree with everything you said.
Emo Pictures - Scared-Ust
Scared-Ust
Nov 10 2008, 09:16 PM
i dont know..im in relationships but its too complicated. we are friends but we are in luv..how thats? i like a girl matured..when i see her,i dont want to let her go. i just wanna see her all the times. most importanly,don't lie.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More