Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If I had another day to try to take away your pain Now you're so far out of reach It's a lesson you can't teach! Walk on water, by Blessthefall

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Meets Sep 29 2008, 09:32 AM
After a suggestion from (big) Matt, I've finally got round to making a topic about all the meets that have happened through the site. Well hopefully anyway. We don't want people meeting up with other users unless they are one hundred percent sure that the person they are due to meet, are who they say they are. As a precaution however, always make the meeting point that is very-well populated with people. A train station for example, unless it's a very small station of course. Then maybe you should consider meeting somewhere else. Also as Matt has stated, the full details on staying safe are in the T&C's Anyway, now that all the boring stuff is out the way: On to the meets! :D On Monday 22nd September, I met up with (baby) Matt. I had a very nice time I must say. I showed him around the shopping centre, we went to the beach, and I done his hair. Not too sure whether he's been trying it out himself though. Only time, (or himself) will tell I guess :P Oh and he treated us to a lovely meal at Pizza Hut, which was very nice of him I must say. Anyway, I had a lovely time and he's just as I expected. Too tall though :P Anyway, here are some pictures we took :D Photobucket>Photobucket> PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Replies

selfhater
Dec 28 2008, 02:42 PM
oh right. u see this is what happens when you just reply in the middle of a thred without reading the rest of it haha

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More