Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Cos I’m a f*cking mess sometimes, but still, I could always be whatever you wanted but not what you needed. Especially when you’ve been needing me Drugs, by Eden

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Book on London subcultures - Emos needed Oct 10 2008, 12:15 PM
This is the email I received off Jake. Please express your interest as it seems like a great idea if done well. "Hi there, I am writing because my colleague and I are producing a photographic book based on London subcultures and we are very keen to include Emo as one of the recognised subcultures existing in London. We are therefore looking for a group of 8 to 10 people that fit into this "category" for a photoshoot, in order to get a representative image of Emo fashion and dress. It is an investigative work and NOT one that is designed to sell, exploit or in any way harm the people included in it. It is merely a representation of several known and documented subcultures. I wonder whether there was any chance of you putting me in touch with people who fit this description in London, so that we may explain the project more in depth and arrange a time to take some pictures. I sincerely appreciate your help in this matter. Kind regards, Jake Suddaby"

Replies

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 10 2008, 12:17 PM
Further details: "..To be honest we are quite flexible as to when although we do want to keep the momentum going, so as soon as possible would be great."
victhevamp
Oct 10 2008, 05:36 PM
that sounds pretty cool, i like books like that :D shame im not in london area :( anyone interested?
victhevamp
Oct 20 2008, 07:36 AM
baby matt your london area, you interested?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 20 2008, 01:36 PM
Come on people :D Oh and Jake if you haven't registered yet try to and just locate local users using the search function and message them. I haven't had chance to do this yet..

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More