Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Just close your eyes and dream, a fantisey so obscence, I'll take you by the hand, this is my candy land! Candy Land, by Blood On The Dance Floor

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Jeff_MCRnutter
Super Powers/Abilities Oct 14 2008, 09:33 AM
Ok if you could have a power or ability. what would it be and why. also what would you do with it... good or evil? etc etc Ill start Telekinesis but would have to be uber awesome kind as in pick up whole buildings and stuff, or like character from my film being able to individually change molecules with it too lol. obv would have to b able to make urself fly. I would b good but with some not so nice traits id start by stopin everyone who had done me n my loved ones wrong.. then id start helping people i didnt kno. n on the side id have some fun too lol ^^

Replies

shepardosdemon
Oct 15 2008, 07:10 AM
Control water/ Breath underwater I would protect everyone i cared about but not give to much thought to others, so Evil I guess but with a soft side. You might think its lame but think tidal waves, the human body is like 70% water, so I could kill people if needs be, nearly eveything has water in it. and i could swim under water :D that would be soo cool. XD
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 15 2008, 08:24 AM
yehh twud b. but think this.. i could easily bloke all that. like change my molecules so that the water wasnt actually water nymore but sumthing new with similar properties. u wouldnt b able to do owt XD then i could just do woteva i wanted lol n if need b i would always have last resort of sending all of earth into sun lol ^^
victhevamp
Oct 16 2008, 07:09 AM
emmm id like the ability to read minds, people sometimes dont say what they are thinking and it would be good to know sometimes, even if the truth hurts being able to transport your self anywhere and everywhere would be ace too :D
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 16 2008, 10:11 AM
yep i agree XD that would b cool hmm anyone watch heroes? i love that show id sooo have sylars power XD he is well cool ^^
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 16 2008, 12:50 PM
I haved watched Heroes and loved it. Need to remember to watch it though!!
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 16 2008, 01:09 PM
i never ever miss it XD
shepardosdemon
Oct 16 2008, 01:42 PM
Haha it would be good but sylar has the hunger too which is evil, you might kill people you love accidentaly. Peters is much better,
Emo Pictures - just_another_emo_kid
just_another_emo_kid
Oct 17 2008, 07:35 AM
my power..... ummm... teleport. all the way man. lol i say that because id go places ive never been. teleport into concerts you gotta pay humongous amounts of money for (blasted Silverstein concerts way out i different countries lol). so... id say evil in a way.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 17 2008, 05:09 PM
I have seen Silverstein 3x :D ANyway sorry off topic.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Oct 18 2008, 10:05 AM
Didn't you mention that in the upcoming albums topic too? Tut tut tut Matt :P
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 19 2008, 03:33 AM
teleport would b cool.... seems in lots of fiction its asociated (idk how to spell XD) with telekinesis n i dont kno why :S the only ways i could thing of them working together would be very painful ^^
victhevamp
Oct 20 2008, 08:00 AM
tantra and matt, what would you have?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 20 2008, 01:40 PM
If you mean me Vic I'm not sure as it'll never happen anyway. Without much thought I'd go for something like the ability to fly.
victhevamp
Oct 22 2008, 04:47 AM
i wouldnt wana fly id get scared of the heights :S lol
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 22 2008, 08:47 AM
flying would b so cool i think being able to travel through dimensions would b cool too. ^^
Oct 29 2008, 04:18 PM
i can fly ................................. ......................................................................................................... .................................................................. ............................................................. ...................................................................... ...................... i so can fly........................... .................................................................... . in my dreams hehe
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 30 2008, 04:06 AM
lol wt?? u make me laugh jellytot XD ive had dreams of flyin before. not just floating around tho like full on speedy flying. dodging buildings n all that jazz ^^
Oct 30 2008, 05:09 AM
hehe glad i make u laugh, i aim to please ;) haha and i have dreams of making my own world and stuff imagen that the world was made by me hehe :] but i can fly litrally............(i wish hehe)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 30 2008, 05:41 PM
Anyone fancy being a vampire?
Oct 31 2008, 10:05 AM
me ever since i was like 9 i have been bugging my to get fangs put in by the dentist permantly i can when im 16 but i dont want them that much now :[

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More