Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Are you sick with everyone around, with that big fake smiles and stupid lie, but deep inside you bleeding Welcome To My Life, by Simple Plan

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Children Oct 26 2008, 04:54 AM
Well, I just wondered if anyone else has any kids/babies on here. I have one little magical boy, and i do get very odd/nasty looks walking down the street with the way I dress etc, with a baby in a push chair. But was alot worse when I was pregnant! Just dont think it is very fair for people to judge! We are allowed to have children too :o|

Replies

Emo Pictures - TehEmoKid
TehEmoKid
Oct 26 2008, 11:37 AM
Stupid idiots, just 'cause they have no sense of style lol
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 26 2008, 12:13 PM
Silly I know but so many people stare/talk rubbish about people who are different to them. Oh and I know of about 6/7 on here with kids.
Oct 26 2008, 01:15 PM
Tis pathetic. Oh really! :D
Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Oct 27 2008, 06:17 AM
i think its really bad cause espically due to the fact i bet your a amaing mum and think of these ones that look 'mummy' i bet some aren't so good
Emo Pictures - Black-Rose-Warlord
Black-Rose-Warlord
Oct 28 2008, 05:12 PM
i have two lil ones their twins 3 years of age
shepardosdemon
Oct 29 2008, 07:14 AM
I know its hard but just dont worry about it, if your being a good mum then thats one of the best things you can give your child in life and to help that, you should concerntrate on egnoring them and being great like im sure you are. how old is he? Oo i bet twins can be a handful sometimes though :P but im sure you love them :)
Emo Pictures - GT
GT
Nov 05 2008, 11:03 AM
if he loved them he would stay with them but he left as soon as he found out that she was pregnant then again its no shock to me well at least i see them
Nov 05 2008, 04:14 PM
your really cool for keeping him.im sure he's an angel^_^
Emo Pictures - GT
GT
Nov 05 2008, 07:32 PM
you dont know my cousin like i do he lies cheats uses and back stabs you he doesnt love his kids at all im more of a father than him most of all he cant be trusted and to tip it off im a guy
Emo Pictures - Black-Rose-Warlord
Black-Rose-Warlord
Nov 06 2008, 10:45 AM
yes its true i did leave my mrs as soon as i found out that i was going to be a father i moved to NSW for that reason i'm sorry to everyone i've hurt mainly you Glen can you please forgive and forget what i've done
Emo Pictures - GT
GT
Nov 06 2008, 05:37 PM
on one condition NO MORE FUCKIN LIES
Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
Dec 22 2008, 05:15 AM
I'm expecting my first baby right now lol she's due 20th Feb ^_^

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More