Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

How does the daggger feel now When your on the reciving end? If this is what you call betrayal, Then this is what I call revenge. Annabel, by Alesana

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - lil_miss_Vampy
lil_miss_Vampy
My new Bf Oct 28 2008, 08:00 PM
Ok well I had to move into my bf house cuz I got kicked out of my moms house and well the thing is, I really think that my bf sees me as a booty call or sumthing. He has his friends that are gurls come over and basicly spend the nite and he says that they dont do shit with each other and then he'd tell me that so and so is hot as fuck and he has never once said that I was pretty or gorgeous or beautiful and I dont know what to do

Replies

Oct 29 2008, 03:47 PM
some guys don't show any type of emotion towards a girl. I've been through it. in the end...who knows. He might think you're totally hot but just doesn't want to show it
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 30 2008, 03:33 AM
best thing to do is maybe tlk to him about it but u kno him better than i do, so u know better if it will work or not but tlkin usually helps
xthextreexgodess
Nov 01 2008, 07:08 AM
ask him 'do u luv me?' dont get angry if he ses no..if he ses yes but diznt lok lik me duz tel him its ok and that u just ned 2 no..if he ses yes and means it hugand or kis him hope this helps
Nov 01 2008, 11:28 AM
People are they way people are. If that's the sort of person he is, then that's the sort of person he is. As mentioned, he might love you - but have trouble expressing himself. On the other hand, he might not feel a lot for you and simply be using you. My advise is to think through what you want to happen, whether that's a possibility at all and then, having considered every aspect of your relationship and where it leads, decide if you'd want to be with a person like that. Noone should be with someone who don't appriciate them. He might do, but fail to express it at all - to me, that's not appriciating, but that's just my opinion. Think about if you'd want that sort of relationship with a person for the rest of your life? (Yes, I know noone at all thinks about 'forever' anymore, but simply think 'this'll be fun for the next few months' - sadly, that's how the world has turned out.) That's my opjective opinion. Personally, I think you should get rid of that and find a nice guy who'll actually appriciate you and not make you feel as though you have to come here and ask for whether your relationship will work out (Not that this place - or any other forum like this - isn't a great place for help, it's the fact that you feel you have to go here in the first place there's something wrong with.)
Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Nov 30 2008, 06:58 AM
Then...Break up with him it's easy to break a relationship without saying something go to your mom and tell to her "Sorry Mom" and she will accept it promise...A Mother Is a Mother she will accept your apology and Im sure you can sleep in your house again.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More