Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

... We've got rhe right to chose it. there ain't no way we'll lose it. This is our life. This is our song. We're not gonna take it. No we're not gonna take it. We're not gonna take it anymore. We're Not Gonna Take It, by Twisted Sister

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Jeff_MCRnutter
My Life Nov 09 2008, 12:03 PM
My life seems to be boring I wake up from my night of snoring Go on MSN like everyday Sign in as away So I don't talk to people I don't really like Like some guy from Taiwan called Mike Who I added to make my contacts number 69 So I can use that as my opening line I then masturbate To some guy on webcam fucking his best mate After the quick fix I go eat three weetabix With a dosing of sugar Something, something, something rhyming with sugar Get ready for college Where I go to fill up on my knowledge Well maybe just hang with my friends Waiting till the lesson ends I then go see everyone I know A quick hello Then It's back to lessons I go More lazy times Thinking of more rhymes Maybe the odd look at some breasts Then I get fucked off with a test Oh well I'll just copy from somebody Ah shit their writing is so shoddy I'll have to just fake being ill Not just lie on the floor still Wow that was a mistake Ambulance arrives and I have to awake It must be a miracle From that fucked up God thats not worthy of a rhyme After all that it's time for dinner My chocolate spread sandwhich is always a winner Have a laugh and all that stuff A game of cheats even though I cant bluff After college back home I go One I should have left ages ago Go back on my laptop Wank because I cant stop Now I know my life is shit And I've had enough of it But it's not the worst I could be born in the time of Moses and be born first There is more chance for frustration I could be like half me family and work in a bus station I could be in the army asking America for cover fire Or about to retire I could be forty and still a virgin Or have tarrets and be a heart surgeon I could be a pimp without a ho Or the director of Donnie Darko I could be a boy in a choir whos alone with the preast Or the beauty thats fancied by the beast I could be a suicide bomber who just won the lottery I say many have it worse than me I could be a nympho nun Or a sherif without a gun I could be a member of royalty Yes many have it worse than me I could be Gary Glitters lawyer Or Micheal Jacksons mother I could be the letter writer for the BBC Yes many have it worse than me I could have an alergy to oxygen Or I could well be your mum I could be someone down in hell I will be when I die, but oh well I could have no hands and need to wank Or stuck on an island like Tom Hank I could be a chinese kid adopted by a celebrity Or some poor fucker with no TV Ah yes many people have shit lives compared to me

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More