Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Where were two now one divided by this wall of death I soon will join you yet With my blood I'll find your love You found the strength to end you life As you did so shall I Oh no Bloody Kisses, by Type O Negative

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - mxnnnnny
mxnnnnny
straightedge? Nov 14 2008, 10:38 PM
i wasn't sure where to put this, and i apologise if there's a similar topic floating about. it's simple really, is anyone here a straight edge? i'm effectively one, because partly due to religion and partly due to personal choice, i don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. is anyone like that? are there different opinions/definitions for straight edge these days?

Replies

Emo Pictures - neck_cannon
neck_cannon
Aug 28 2010, 07:35 AM
Alexander, I didn't know you did drugs/drank.
Aug 28 2010, 07:40 AM
I don't. well I do drink liquids, some of which are alcoholic, but I've never been pissed or whatever. I have the same relationship with alcoholic beverages as I do with sugar beverages.
Emo Pictures - neck_cannon
neck_cannon
Aug 28 2010, 07:44 AM
I wish I had that capability. Fortunately you don't have the same discrepancies that I had develop in my later teenage years. :( Even now when I drink Cranberry Juice I get sugar high's which are completely unbearable.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Aug 30 2010, 04:09 PM
true true... I don't concider myself straight edge anymore my thoughts are getting more serious and stuff like that
Nov 18 2010, 08:39 AM
I am straight edge definitely! i got high before and decided it was stupid and not right for me. I don't drink, do drugs, but i do eat meat. I am also an atheist, and so are many other straight edge people so that is just about the person.. i am bisexual, and i also am not a virgin, but i don't date or give anything away to anyone but my boyfriend that i love... heck i've only had two bfs... its all about perspective, but you can't drink or do drugs to be straight edge.
Emo Pictures - RawrBittenTwice14
RawrBittenTwice14
Nov 21 2010, 06:26 AM
I'm not straight edge but my reason for it is my ex Hunter forced me to be it because 'he couldn't bear to be with a girl who was going to turn into a ho from her immoral usage of drink' - i think thats bull as long as you limit yourself and are responsible what's wrong with it? And drugs are okay as long as you control yourself and smokings not that bad tbhh

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More