Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Maybe I'm better off dead If I was would it finally be enough To shut out all those voices in my head? Maybe I'm better off dead Better off dead! Better Off Dead, by Sleeping With Sirens

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

tearyeyed
Lovely torture Nov 15 2008, 09:44 PM
why is it like this? i've done everything to erase you in my mind yet still you linger. i curse the day i long for you, my only love. someday you'll realise your mistake. i saw you with another guy but didn't i tell you that i like you? how can you do this to me? i kissed you and you felt nothing.He held your hand and you thought your on top of the world. please stop making me cry...

Replies

Emo Pictures - rawrrsauce
rawrrsauce
Nov 16 2008, 11:53 AM
is that a poem or how you feel? if its how you feel, than i can relate. it seems emotional pain is the worst.
sk8ing_nick
Dec 04 2008, 08:13 AM
Yeah emotional pain's the worst, that's why I turned to cutting when a girl broke my heart, it was so much easier to deal with.. Whether it's a poem or not, that's how I feel now, trying to forget about her coz I've got to, but it's impossible... :( It's worse coz she used to love me too, but I guess things change.. Or maybe she was just lying the whole time, just playing with my emotions, who knows... :(

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More