Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When you go Would you have the guts to say I don't love you Like I loved you yesterday I don't love you Like I loved you Yesterday I don't love you Like I loved you Yesterday I Don't Love You, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

tearyeyed
Lovely torture Nov 15 2008, 09:44 PM
why is it like this? i've done everything to erase you in my mind yet still you linger. i curse the day i long for you, my only love. someday you'll realise your mistake. i saw you with another guy but didn't i tell you that i like you? how can you do this to me? i kissed you and you felt nothing.He held your hand and you thought your on top of the world. please stop making me cry...

Replies

Emo Pictures - rawrrsauce
rawrrsauce
Nov 16 2008, 11:53 AM
is that a poem or how you feel? if its how you feel, than i can relate. it seems emotional pain is the worst.
sk8ing_nick
Dec 04 2008, 08:13 AM
Yeah emotional pain's the worst, that's why I turned to cutting when a girl broke my heart, it was so much easier to deal with.. Whether it's a poem or not, that's how I feel now, trying to forget about her coz I've got to, but it's impossible... :( It's worse coz she used to love me too, but I guess things change.. Or maybe she was just lying the whole time, just playing with my emotions, who knows... :(

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More