Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Wish I was too dead to care, if indeed I cared at all Bother, by Stone Sour

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Please Help me!!!! Nov 23 2008, 11:55 PM
Im here and need someone to help me to calm my lonely heart I felt that "no one really loves me no one cares for me and i thought that my world is turning to black and white I only here is "A very bad tease from others even in this site" because Im ugly and nobody responding in my questions and stuff it bothers me everytime so please...help me my world will crash down if no one or somebody's gonna give some advices. Gen(still crying)

Replies

Emo Pictures - alexGORE
alexGORE
Nov 24 2008, 07:39 AM
Hey :] Please don't cry :]and, " Im ugly and nobody responding in my questions and stuff it " you are not ugly! tbh everyones beautiful in their own way :] well that's how i think xD anyway, your definately not ugly :D Im always here if you ever need anyone to talk to :D [your probably like "GAH why would i want to speak to YOU?"] XD but, cheer up :D
Emo Pictures - bymyowndesignifall
bymyowndesignifall
Nov 24 2008, 07:57 AM
If your lonely then there are plenty of people here to talk to about it. I'm all ears if you need to talk so don't be sad =)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 25 2008, 04:13 PM
I'd like to add your not ugly!!
Emo Pictures - Coldsoul
Coldsoul
Jan 07 2009, 05:07 PM
Same here... Same here... But all i have to say is, You are not ugly! belive me! You are NOT ugly! thats all i have to say
OuToFWhack007
Feb 10 2009, 02:08 PM
hmm....
well if it makes you feel any better,
I think everybody is ugly even myself
if that's true then nobody is^^

Besides you shouldn't let someone control your feelings
even if that is easier said then done

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More