Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

To see you smile again I've been wondering just how long I can stay awake Before my eyes start to bleed Now I'm aching and I'm breaking inside. For you, by Joe Brooks

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

selfhater
Ya know what really grinds my gears! Dec 04 2008, 10:54 PM
similar to the thing on family guy.. but please dont mention chavs, unless something unusual has wound u up about them. i'll get us started Ya know what really grinds my gears? busses. grrrr they just wind me up. its like when i used to smoke when i was in college. i would wait for busses all the time. and if they were late i would think sod it im havin a fag, no sooner is my lighter back in my pocket, but what comes around the corner? you guessed it. the bus. and they never seem to fit around my schedule, its either get the bus that gets you where u need to go 45 mins earlier than you need to get there, or the next bus which will get u there 15 mins late. grr now.. follow on children.

Replies

victhevamp
Dec 05 2008, 07:06 AM
haha i know how you feel bout buses, they always come in 3s dont they like 2 hours after you wanted them! one thing ive noticed lately, your waiting for your food in a resturant and its really slow so you get fed up then as soon as you go to the toilet the food is there when you get back! very strange!
selfhater
Dec 05 2008, 11:43 PM
yer lol. another thing that really really winds me up my post doesnt arrive in the bloody morning! gets here like half 1 in the afternoon. i sent the post office a shit-o-gram and they said that "although we try to get post delivered before two pm there are no set guidelines for when post is delivered." grrr
Shaniqi
Dec 06 2008, 09:22 AM
what really grinds my gears is people who ask stupid questions
Jeff_MCRnutter
Dec 07 2008, 08:00 AM
uno wot really grinds my gears... bebo piece of shit. i only go on bcos my friends do. but ill b happily searching on it n then comes up those dumb as letter things to make sure u aint a robot. which is ok, i mean fair enough... if it worked. i type in the letters n its says ive done it wrong. i dont kno if its just me but it works on myspace god damn it. so now i have to just log out n in n start agen if it comes up >_
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 07 2008, 08:49 AM
spam, fakes, emo haters...
selfhater
Dec 08 2008, 08:35 AM
you know what realyl grinds my gears? ... my next door neighbours!! they have lived there for like 15 years and almost every day its been shouting matches between the parents, but now their kids are old enough to shout back. i swear one of these nights im going to tape up all their windows and doors, put a pipe into their letterbox, into my exhaust and leave the car running till the morning. i fucking hate them.
Jeff_MCRnutter
Dec 08 2008, 12:22 PM
you kno wot really grinds my gears.. women that say they r fat wen they clearly r not. i mean cmon.. if ur not fat y say u r. n even more so go on a diet cos ur "fat". it really gets to me. b happy with how u r right now.. n if sum1 says ur fat they r either r twat or just clearly jokin nyway.
shepardosdemon
Dec 08 2008, 12:40 PM
your so right jeff *looks at the girls that do it* you know who you are :P You know what really grinds my gears? people that brag about something you have already done, happens all the time to me. one example from the other night. We were on wii boxing, I hit my mate 5 times in a row to knock him out and i won, so i didnt say much and went to get a drink. we had another fight and what happend he won but hitting me 5 times :S so when the replay came up he was like Omg did you see that??? 1..2...3.4.....5!!! and you got knocked out. Grr them people.
selfhater
Dec 08 2008, 02:54 PM
you know what really grinds my gears? two shits lol what are two shits you may ask.. well lets say that i went to the loo and had a poo. someone else to make himself look awesome. goes to the loo to do a poo and has two - two shits another example. i buy a game, they buy the same game but its better!
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 09 2008, 07:04 AM
People that exaggerate things all the time. We all do it a bit but too much pisses me off.
selfhater
Dec 09 2008, 09:18 AM
You know what grinds my gears, EGGHEADS on bbc 2. the smug bastards, all hoity toity with their superior brains. grr they just wind me up. especially that CJ bloke. lol, there isnt much that doesnt piss me off
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Dec 11 2008, 06:16 AM
Stuck up bitches that think they are so great and do that "digusted, up-down look" at you. Gaaah! Hate posh people too :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 11 2008, 04:21 PM
Balamory!!!
victhevamp
Dec 11 2008, 04:52 PM
LMAO gah ive seen that too many times, i blaime my nieces i dont like it either
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 11 2008, 05:13 PM
Does it annoy you if I correct your spelling. It's "blame" :D
victhevamp
Dec 11 2008, 05:16 PM
haha go for it, i type it so quickly i dont double check it sometimes
selfhater
Dec 11 2008, 11:54 PM
you know what really grinds my gears? people who pretend to be really really thick just for attention for example my brother and his gf moved into a flat, i went up to have a nosey, and she was about to make some lunch, so she calls him to show her how the gas works, its quite clearly electric. then he puts the ring on, and she puts the pan on the wrong one.
victhevamp
Dec 15 2008, 03:56 PM
ugh my friends like that too its annoying and i hate it when people are attention seeking :/
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 15 2008, 05:44 PM
Kayleigh... :D
victhevamp
Dec 19 2008, 08:13 AM
haha how you guess :P xmas sooon :D anyone else hate seing their relatives at xmas?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More