Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

'Should I use my heart or my head? I wish that I could just turn back the time and start over again.' Low, by Sleeping With Sirens

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Musicology Research Project Dec 05 2008, 03:52 AM
I hope some of you can help Ross out: "Hi there My name's Ross, I'm a music student from Scotland. This year for my musicology dissertation, I'm hoping to investigate how the internet has affected the emo and hardcore subcultures, particularly looking at the sense of community and interaction. I was wondering if I could ask you some questions or if you could direct me towards any information which may be particularly useful in comparing these genres? I'm particularly interested in whether or not music has influenced your life in any significant ways, referring particularly to social connections and the use of the internet in doing so. If you wouldn't mind answering a few questions, please let me know! Thanks, any response would be greatly appreciated! :) - Ross Barber "

Replies

Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Dec 05 2008, 06:05 AM
i don't mind
ivandan
Dec 07 2008, 06:58 AM
i dont mind i love to help
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 07 2008, 09:21 AM
His email is: ross@electrickiwi.co.uk I swear I added this before..
Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Dec 07 2008, 10:04 AM
i'll add him later

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More